chav families!

matt5594

Reaction score
for f***s sake people, control your chavvy pikey inbred kids.

if im outside taking the time out to wax the car, why the f**k do your hellspawn think its alright to throw crisps at it as they're going past?? GRR!

if your "kid" is playing down the end of the street, dont ******* shout at them to get their attention, move your fat **** and walk up to them, the rest of the world doesnt care that its their dinner time, you dumb f**king bitch.

also cars, they're not f**king goal posts you ******* little shits. they're just lucky the ball didnt go near my car, else i would've given them an *** whupping!

sorry, had to get that off my chest.

I don't like how the parents laugh at their children's bad behaviour. eg at Donnington the other week, marshals had set up channels for the queues with tape. This 8 year old was breaking them by walking against them untill they snapped; flicking back into the queue. What do the parents do? Laugh then contentrate on drinking beer. Grrr

If i ever misbehaved my dad would give me a good smack to put me back in line. Think thats what kids miss out on these days.

Randomjim said:
If i ever misbehaved my dad would give me a good smack to put me back in line. Think thats what kids miss out on these days.

Well said! I used to be **** scared to get up to stuff in public while my parents were around. I was a bit of a torag in my day but I still had respect for my elders & others belongings. Giving kids a good smack is necessary in certain situations if you ask me. Seems like the nanny state is getting us into a right state! Kids breeding kids resulting in absolute animals! :whip:

yeah soz about the language, but chav-kids have no respect for anything.
wow that makes me sound soo old!

icenutter said:
This 8 year old was breaking them by walking against them untill they snapped; flicking back into the queue. What do the parents do? Laugh then contentrate on drinking beer. Grrr
they wouldnt be lauging if it flicked back and caught the kid in the face, as mean as it sounds, i wouldnt give a damn if they were okay or not if they were being a pain in the ****.

if you cant keep your kid under control while he/she is being a nusance to everyone else and they hurt themselves.. THEN ITS YOUR OWN DAMN FAULT, HAHAHAHAH!