Forth Road Bridge Wacky Races

Geordie Mike

Yeee-haw
Reaction score
So there's about 8 booths to pay, and then you get into 2 lanes and you're stuck behind someone who doesn't know which lane they want to use, so they slow down, and now everyone else is flooring it around you so that they can choose their position. Just floor it! Muppet.

Yeah know what you mean was there last week .........same thing as always..looking very modern now ......cameras every were

I get the pleasure of crossing the dartford crossing to and from work! 5 days a week. Lucky me!

The Severn bridge is the same 5 or 6 lanes down to 2, fastest car wins,lol ( or the one with the prepaid tag)

luv it when i go to crail me and a few m8's try and get a booth each and race for the 2 lanes good fun :racer:

I always thought that coming away from the booths on the French motorways was fun. A hundred mad Frenchmen going from about ten booths into two lanes of motorway. Interesting!

How about the M6 toll road? If you go the full length there's loads of booths that filter down to the three lanes with no markings or anything. Full on free-for-all! :jump: