vegetarians

Rev-head

Reaction score
now these people do my nut in ..........dont mind the real people...but the people that eat fish and chicken .........come on!!!!!!!!!!.........And they always want to be known saying look look i am a freak notice me and my eating disorder .......i could go on for ever on this one :blahblah1:

I don't mind vegetarians, so long as they look like this!
image.php

And here's a thing: If I invite a vegetarian to dinner, they expect me to cook them something veggie to eat, right?

Well if they invite me to dinner, are they going to cook me a big, juicy steak? I doubt it. Damn tree eaters.

lol

Ok, as much as I hate it, I do have to praise my wife here. She may have a misguided delusional stance on meat, but she looks mighty fine despite not eating it, and she can cook a mean steak(rare) for me when required. Only problem is that all veggie stuff is loaded with garlic just to give it some semblance of flavour.

So, I don't mind woman who don't eat meat, as long as they like the bone:sex: :jump: (I'm sure I've heard a song like that:shrug: )

Nothing wrong with vegatarians or Vegans ....Just so long as their not in front of me in a que and let one go:fart: ....***Feck*** all them damn pulses n' seeds ... thank god for underwear *Feck* its like reinacting "Platoon" meets "Saving Private Ryan"..... :fart: :puke2: :Flush: