BAD PARKERS!! AAARGGHH!!!

Peloton

Reaction score
FU**IN ARSEWIPES WHO CAN'T PARK THEIR CARS SHOULD STAY IN THE F*^%IN HOUSE!!! :asskicking:

OK.....I go to wash my car today only to find loads of rubber stuck to the lip of the wheel arch & around the front of my wheel rim!! Obviously some absolute waste of an orgasm has misjudged where my car has been in a space & their tyre has scraped right over my wheel arch & across my wheel!! In hindsight I should have took pics to show you guys but in my rage I went straight into cleaning it. It took me about a good half hour just to get the rubber off & now I'm left with a load of scratches around the arch! ********!!!:sob:

Unlucky bud, too many idiots drivers on the road.

We need a machine gun option on our cars now.

Parkercopy.jpg

Sounds like that daft people we have in our village. They pary 1/2 on the pavement, whilst everyone else parks correctly

I was sooo close to putting a note on a zafira that had parked about a foot and a half away from me but the other side was the end of the car park and they had miles of space,I wrote 'if you cannot park it why drive it' but thought it was a bit hit and run so didn't bother I'd rather say to their face