Monster MotorsportEM Tuning
    Big Ron

Status

Angry People who take too long at the cash point!

Grrrrrrrr! I hate you! Your in the queue you wait till you get to the machine and then you start hunting for your card, it then takes 5 minutes before you realise your trying to force it in the wrong way, you punch a few buttons get you card out,stick it in again, punch a few buttons, get your card, stick it in again.... etc etc oh then print a receipt grrrr why do people take so long to use these machines?!

2. # ADS
    ADS

2nd Gear

Status
    same goes for the bus, who the hell waits 10+ minutes for a bus, one arrives and THEN hunt for bus pass/money etc!?!

Big Ron

Status
    Same with tills at the supermarket..... queue for 10 minutes, get to the front, they are only getting fags, they have bought fags before surely, they know how much they cost and that they will have to pay for them so why the frantic search for change, points cards etc when they get to the till?

1st Gear

Status
    Was with my mum one day when she put her Matalan card into the cash machine......... I laughed my head off
    --------------------------------------
    Now: A3 Sportback 2.0TDi Sport, Akoya silver, black alcantara/leather, Bose.

Gone: A3 2.0TDi Sport, Lava Grey
    A3 (8L) 1.9TDi Sport, Silver

5th Gear

Status
    Same with the Dartford tolls! Get to the tolls, either don't have the money ready, and spend a couple of minutes finding it, or seem to not have any money at all to pay for a simple 1 charge, then you have to wait over 5mins, while someone comes over and takes all their details down!
    ----------
    VW Passat 2.0 TDI Sport
    2005 - 55 reg.

A4 Avant 1.8T Sport - Sold March 09
    1997 - R reg.

Uber Post Whore

Status
    And McDonalds drive thru's, i can feel the rage coming on.....

2013 AUDI A3 SB S-LINE : 2.0 TDIQ 184 : GLACIER WHITE :
    : S-TRONIC : COMFORT PACK : SD SAT NAV : FOLDING MIRRORS : HEATED SEATS: RIGID BOOT LINER :

Status
    This may sound a bit snobby but its the people who buy 5 different scratch cards then 5 different lottery tickets then need their leccy card charging up, 60 Superkings and all paid for seperately. Arrrrrrghhh!

2nd Gear

Status
    CHEQUES!?!?! Who the hell actually needs to use cheques in this day & age??

Someone will probably point it out here & make me look like an ass!
    2000 Audi S3

Neutral

Status
    People who fill with petrol at Tesco Metro (and suchlike) and then proceed to do a week's bloody grocery shopping leaving their car at the pump....with me behind it, waiting to use the pump.....Arrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Peloton
    CHEQUES!?!?! Who the hell actually needs to use cheques in this day & age??

Someone will probably point it out here & make me look like an ass!

LOL-People who pay for their maccies with a Cheque!

Hopefully cheques will bephased out by 2010!

Status
    "CHEQUES!?!?! Who the hell actually needs to use cheques in this day & age??"
    Feckin' students, that's who.

Uber Post Whore

Status
    Go Andy, Go Andy, Go Andy.

2013 AUDI A3 SB S-LINE : 2.0 TDIQ 184 : GLACIER WHITE :
    : S-TRONIC : COMFORT PACK : SD SAT NAV : FOLDING MIRRORS : HEATED SEATS: RIGID BOOT LINER :

Big Ron

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyMac
    This may sound a bit snobby but....
    I dont think its snobby... this guy might though..

S3 Drift King!

Status
    In my trade, I don't have a swipecard machine, so I can only accept cheques as payment when you don't have cash, you'd be suprised how many cheques I get a week!

99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh!

2nd Gear

Status
    Students have credit cards comin out their ears! They're probably using cheques just to be even more of a pain in the arse!

Quote Originally Posted by jojo
    In my trade, I don't have a swipecard machine, so I can only accept cheques as payment when you don't have cash, you'd be suprised how many cheques I get a week!
    Now this instance is acceptable but in the likes of Tesco's and Asda (or any other major retailer for that matter) it should be banned!
    2000 Audi S3

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by cadders
    People who fill with petrol at Tesco Metro (and suchlike) and then proceed to do a week's bloody grocery shopping leaving their car at the pump....with me behind it, waiting to use the pump.....Arrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This is one of my bug bears the garage we have in my town (there is only one (SHELL)!) the forcourt is tiny and the same thing happens ,cars are back up going out on to the main road and people still do the shopping for the week and have full on conversations with the person they know behind the counter making everbody more pissed off and you know it is always when you are late this happens
    Urq RR
    S2 Coupe...RS2 +
    S2 Avant (slipper wagon spec)
    A4 AVANT TDI

Post Whore

Status
    funny you should mention this...

was waiting at a cash till when out on the piss in Basingstoke a couple of weekes back and this girl insisted to brush her hair before leaving and collecting her cash!
    BMW 330d M Sport Coupe | 280BHP | Le Mans Blue | Blck Boston Leather | iPod USB Interface | blah blah blah
    BMW 123d M Sport Coupe | 254BHP | Titanium Silver | Blck Boston Leather | iPod USB Interface | blah blah blah

Rollin on boost mother hubbards

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by cadders
    This is the worst thing ever, idiots who have no coneption of their own existance and just potter around midlessly regardless of the fact there may be 2 or 3 people waiting for them to decide what they want for dinner last night.

This may sound a bit snobby but its the people who buy 5 different scratch cards then 5 different lottery tickets then need their leccy card charging up, 60 Superkings and all paid for seperately. Arrrrrrghhh!
    Yes I get this all the time near me, whats the fecking point in paying for things seperatly it all comes out of their crappy bank accounts at some point. Peasants.

Grrrrrrrr! I hate you! Your in the queue you wait till you get to the machine and then you start hunting for your card, it then takes 5 minutes before you realise your trying to force it in the wrong way, you punch a few buttons get you card out,stick it in again, punch a few buttons, get your card, stick it in again.... etc etc oh then print a receipt grrrr why do people take so long to use these machines?!
    God I hate this too, my g/f does it and it rages me. I just go, whack in PIN, extract cash, job done - it takes 2 mins. She and others seemingly get a kit from exploring every single menu on the cash machine display and priting out multiple receipts and statements which they will probably never look at again (my gf never does!).
    Arrrrrrrrrrrrgh!

Good thread, I've got a lot out of my system!

6th Gear

Status
    I once put my card in a cash machine, pressed for my money - took the card out and walked away....

Realised 5 minutes later and ran back, miracle of miracles it was still there
    *Gone* 1997 A3 1.6 facelift headlights, 16"1.8t Alloys, full rear tints. 110k

You built a time machine.........out of a delorean!?!?!

Rollin on boost mother hubbards

Status
    Oh the other classic is people not going to half the pumps on the forcourt as they dont realise the pump will stretch over their car to the otherside. I've seen idiots waiting for a pump on the fuel cap side of the car causing queues to get in while they could easily use any of the other pumps and pull it over the side of their car.

6th Gear

Status
    i particuarly hate people that do that, then they look at u like you're an idiot when you stretch it over, eejits
    *Gone* 1997 A3 1.6 facelift headlights, 16"1.8t Alloys, full rear tints. 110k

You built a time machine.........out of a delorean!?!?!

6th Gear
    Candy Tetris Champion, Mahjong Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich
    Oh the other classic is people not going to half the pumps on the forcourt as they dont realise the pump will stretch over their car to the otherside. I've seen idiots waiting for a pump on the fuel cap side of the car causing queues to get in while they could easily use any of the other pumps and pull it over the side of their car.

yeh, infact that happened to me on Sunday.. some ditzy bloke in his flashy car was queuing for ages! I drove around him, used the opposite pump, paid and drove off! hahaha.. what a dickhead..
    "Swallow your pride occasionally, it's not fattening." - Frank Tyger
    "Avoid making irrevocable decisions while tired or hungry." - Robert Heinlein