Kwik fit puncture repair service

DEKAW

Reaction score
After washing and polishing my A3 today noticed a screw stuck in the N/S front tyre. So as i live 2 mins from Kwik fit off i went. Lad said it was repairable and would take about 20mins to fix. So as the coffee machine is free i thought why not. 20mins passed and the car was ready. £23 to fix which i couldnt grumble at. Usually i would of checked the work done but was in a hurry to get home as i had a rear bulb to change. After replacing the bulb i checked the tyre and this is what i found..:wtf:

As you can imagine i was foaming as the wheels were just refurbished at the cost of £500 5 weeks ago. Got back in the car and headed back up to Kwik fit as i pulled into the car park the lad that fixed the puncture scurried into the rear of the work shop. Tried to keep as calm as i could and asked for the Manager. Only a Supervisor in so explained the situation to him"well accidents do happened" he replied:mad: The Lad who fixed it must of known he had damaged the wheel i said, so why didnt he let me know when he said my car was ready. So the outcome is that i have to get a quote of the company who refurbished the wheels and they will pay the bill.
Only used Kwik fit as they are on my door step and will never use them again
Rant over
DEKA

So so many Quick Fit fails it's unreal, they employ 14 year olds. Over filling oil massively on services blowing turbos etc.

AVOID.

That looks shocking! I had a puncture repaired last week at a local place only cost £10 and no damage feel like I got a good deal now!

Wreckless !
Avoid Kwik Fit at all costs ! They are robbers, they have been on watchdog numerous of times for robbing customers blind especially woman and old people. They could not care less about your car, all they want is your money.

Thank your lucky stars they've agreed to pay for it to be repaired.

Most places would say "you should have pointed out the damage before leaving our premises, so you and the kerb that caused the damage can get stuffed!"... or something along those lines.

The Manager of the garage was ok with the situation and the Lad that damage the wheel has held his hands up and said it was his fault. Still annoyed that he didnt point the damage out when he took my money. Got a quote to repair the damage £100+VAT. This will be getting done next week as my car is in for a service and re-map Tomorrow. Will never use Kwik fit again......