Volks AutosEM Tuning
Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By voorhees
  • 1 Post By @udi A3

Thread: I could not believe this bloke in front

Status

I could not believe this bloke in front

He was going slow in his Ibiza not really concentrating,not something to get worked up about I thought.

I thought I will overtake him after the roundabout,we pulled up at the lights and then I saw a pensioner driving seat and all of a sudden a little terrier jumped up and was licking his face,ear,everywhere whilst he was stroking him.

Made me have a nice big grin and still does now recollecting it,just thought I'd share with all.

2. # ADS
    ADS

S3 Drift King!

Status

99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh!

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Wish my experience of a pensioner today was as funny, the cretin cut me up at roundabout, gave me a dirty look when I passed safely & then behind me proceeded to indicate right on a long stretch of road for no reason whatsoever, I think this guy needs to take a test again, very unsafe driver IMHO.

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

Neutral

Status
    My pet hate on bad driving, driver on the near side lane at the roundabout, then thinks, i will use the inside lane of the roundabout which is for going around, to take the first exit, how many time's have i need a shovel, this is no never mind to age here.

Neutral

Status
    I know that's cute but as a fairly new driver I personally am terrified of most old people on the road, I know I'm not the best driver but I'm certainly not the worst. I was almost hit 3/4 times by them veering off over the white lines into my lane in which I had to brake hard. One of those was an old lady who had fallen asleep, I had to sound my horn to wake her up make sure she was okay but she out her head up and continued driving. Driving slow is just as bad as speeding. Not to mention he wasn't concentrating thus putting his life and his dogs life in danger.
    I really think that there should be a point in life to retake the driving test.
    Last edited by Buneet; 26th September 2013 at 11:02.

6th Gear

Status
    Todays twat was in a blacked out Q7, no indicators and eratic lane control for 3-4 miles, eventually saw why as he pulled off a slp road into the shell garage, he was on the phone.

I paid over 100 for my jawbone hands free kit, its great for talking in the car legally on the move. Why when his car is worth many times more than mine, cant he afford a hands free. the mind boggles.
    '02 TDi 130 Sport: Mods to date: BXP 160 conversion, EGR delete, Decat, Helix SMF fast road clutch, 312mm front rotors, full DIS , CC, Xenons.
    VCDS fully registered and happy to help.
    *Need a Spare Key or Remote? SKC retrieval? Clock/ECU swap or milage correction? I am fully insured to work on your vehicle! Offering a good deal and quality service to ASN members Nationwide!*

Neutral

Status
    Surprised his car didn't already have it as standard!

6th Gear

Status
    My other halfs car has a built in hands free but i never hook up to it. Maybe was his boyfriends car!?
    Buneet likes this.
    '02 TDi 130 Sport: Mods to date: BXP 160 conversion, EGR delete, Decat, Helix SMF fast road clutch, 312mm front rotors, full DIS , CC, Xenons.
    VCDS fully registered and happy to help.
    *Need a Spare Key or Remote? SKC retrieval? Clock/ECU swap or milage correction? I am fully insured to work on your vehicle! Offering a good deal and quality service to ASN members Nationwide!*