I could not believe this bloke in front

voorhees

Staff member
Reaction score
He was going slow in his Ibiza not really concentrating,not something to get worked up about I thought.

I thought I will overtake him after the roundabout,we pulled up at the lights and then I saw a pensioner driving seat and all of a sudden a little terrier jumped up and was licking his face,ear,everywhere whilst he was stroking him.

Made me have a nice big grin and still does now recollecting it,just thought I'd share with all.

Reactions: sliced, jojo, jdp1962 and 1 other person
Wish my experience of a pensioner today was as funny, the cretin cut me up at roundabout, gave me a dirty look when I passed safely & then behind me proceeded to indicate right on a long stretch of road for no reason whatsoever, I think this guy needs to take a test again, very unsafe driver IMHO.

My pet hate on bad driving, driver on the near side lane at the roundabout, then thinks, i will use the inside lane of the roundabout which is for going around, to take the first exit, how many time's have i need a shovel, this is no never mind to age here.

I know that's cute but as a fairly new driver I personally am terrified of most old people on the road, I know I'm not the best driver but I'm certainly not the worst. I was almost hit 3/4 times by them veering off over the white lines into my lane in which I had to brake hard. One of those was an old lady who had fallen asleep, I had to sound my horn to wake her up make sure she was okay but she out her head up and continued driving. Driving slow is just as bad as speeding. Not to mention he wasn't concentrating thus putting his life and his dogs life in danger.
I really think that there should be a point in life to retake the driving test.

Last edited:
Todays **** was in a blacked out Q7, no indicators and eratic lane control for 3-4 miles, eventually saw why as he pulled off a slp road into the shell garage, he was on the phone.

I paid over 100 for my jawbone hands free kit, its great for talking in the car legally on the move. Why when his car is worth many times more than mine, cant he afford a hands free. the mind boggles.

Surprised his car didn't already have it as standard!

My other halfs car has a built in hands free but i never hook up to it. Maybe was his boyfriends car!?

Reactions: Buneet