Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By _G_

Thread: S3 KSN - an insult to all Audi Owners

_G_
    4th Gear

Status

Thumbs down S3 KSN - an insult to all Audi Owners

Yeh you... black S3... 6:45am on the A4020
    Yep you... the one who cut a driver and made him swerve into another car and scrape that car...
    Yep you... the one that ran the red lights... and then knocked the cyclist off his bike by driving up his behind and swerving out again

A car in the wrong hands is a weapon and you should not be on the road.
    I will be reporting you to the Police this morning and the area is covered with CCTV/Traffic Cam.

Shame on you! and that bum bluff on your chin!!!!!!
    NHN and Artimus like this.

2. # ADS
    ADS

2nd Gear

Status
    Stolen car perhaps?

_G_
    4th Gear

Status
    Hmmm well when I report it later today I'm sure the police will know if it is... even it is then this fool clearly doesnt know how much camera coverage there is of the route.

1st Gear

Status
    Simple. Your report it. In some parts of the country there is a police initiative called OPERATION CRACKDOWN where you report anti-social driving by phone or email. With most drivers having an electronic communication device in the car allows instant reporting. If the police discover the same transgressor is getting reported then the matter becomes a formal investigation and with luck another driver is taken off the road. If OPERATION CRACKDOWN is not in your part of the world it soon will be.

6th Gear

Status
    Ive only ever reported three drivers, one a6 that was hellbent on running me into the central reservation in 60mph medium heavy traffic, luckily everyone around me saw it too and no damage while he sped off probably close to 80mph weaving like a madman.

second an s4 although had red badges may have been an rs, was racing a bmw through retford both cars locked breaks and stormed off several times through the middle of stopped-5 mph traffic, nearly killing a pedestrian on a zebra crossing. aparently the police were already aware of this car.

third was a driver of a vectra on the a1 near doncaster, gave me a few f's and blinds because i didnt move over when he was 2foot from my bumper and i was doing 50-60 behind a lorry overtaking a lorry. he then decided to stay slow and match my speed suggesting i should pull over, well i reported this while he was following (i felt a little threatened as there was too of them and not english looking so stopping for a chat wasnt an option) and eventually he pulled off. unfortunately for him i caught him on video the saturday just gone driving like an absolute moron AGAIN weaving flashing and speeding, cutting people up, police now have the video.

i have no faith in them doing anything.
    '02 TDi 130 Sport: Mods to date: BXP 160 conversion, EGR delete, Decat, Helix SMF fast road clutch, 312mm front rotors, full DIS , CC, Xenons.
    VCDS fully registered and happy to help.
    *Need a Spare Key or Remote? SKC retrieval? Clock/ECU swap or milage correction? I am fully insured to work on your vehicle! Offering a good deal and quality service to ASN members Nationwide!*

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    It must have been nicked, nobody in there right mind drives like that unless its stolen, what a w4nker.

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

Drive safe, stay alive.

Status
    yea report it to the police, but they really wont do much
    Current: 8P3 '59 2.0 TFSI 3DR S-Line | Adaptive Bixenons with DLR's | Folding electric mirrors | Heated half leathers |
    Previous : '06 2.0 TDi Sportback in Dolphin Grey| SE | DSG | Satnav | Privacy glass | auto lights | comfort pack |