EM TuningMonster Motorsport
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 54
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Men!!!!!!

  1. #1
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    231

    Men!!!!!!

    Following on from the women thread, I thought I would start one about Men.

    Are there any good and decent men out there, who don't live in the old fashioned world where women are a slave to the kitchen and to them? Most of the men I've met over the years are mummy boys and tend to expect this from their partners, if they are not like that then they have been gay!

    I would say men are far more complicated than women.

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2
    Daggerit's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Aberdeen
    Posts
    901
    Haha, more complicated? When we say something that's all it means, we need some sort of messed up translator fo you ladies whenever you say something. Not only that but I've often been told by girlfriends in the past 'you're thinking [insert something to annoy her]'. How is that not more complicated than us?! Lol.

    And I don't expect my fiance to do things for me as I've lived by myself for the last 10 years or so. We do exist, promise!
    Sandra likes this.
    Daytona Grey A4 3.0 TDi Quattro S-Tronic Black Edition



  4. #3
    Paradox1's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    SoUf EaSt,Uk
    Posts
    1,829
    im a good man, I cook clean and iron and dont depend on women to do these things for me

    To say that men are complicated obviously means you are a deluded lost soul

    How can men be complicated when WOMEN say yes means no and no means yes???

    How much more complicated can it get!
    jojo, Sandra, Andy Crooks and 1 others like this.
    Word!!!

    My A3/Martys Golf would smash that, and this guys £7000 GT9743 supercharged love machine.

  5. #4
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    231
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox1 View Post
    im a good man, I cook clean and iron and dont depend on women to do these things for me

    To say that men are complicated obviously means you are a deluded lost soul

    How can men be complicated when WOMEN say yes means no and no means yes???

    How much more complicated can it get!
    That's men reading too much into things, when I say yes I mean yes and when I say no, I mean no! Men just don't know what they want or maybe I just haven't found one that does and vice versa with women I suppose!

  6. #5
    Sandra's Avatar
    MODERATOR

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    15,500
    I just have to say, that some women can be complicated, i know a fair few who are like that. I cant honestly say men are that difficult to get along with. Its like all things life, there are the good and the bad, i know a lot of really nice guys, some who have unfortunately not met the best partner in life, but it happens for both males and females. I wish to say, if im totally honest though, if anyone is going to make a relationship complicated i would say 95 % of the time it will be a female. Thats my opinion x
    jdp1962, the old one, jbh and 5 others like this.
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP


  7. #6
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southend on Sea
    Posts
    301
    From my experience, I have reached an age where the good ones have already been snapped up, the rest are either only interested in men, 18 year old stick insects or are absolute bell ends and only interested in themselves.

    The good ones (that on a rare occasion become available) generally end up going from one disaster to another & don't learn from their mistakes, or have enough baggage to fill Gatwick's Baggage Hall.

    I'm still hopeful that I will find a good one with minimal baggage eventually...

    As Sandra said, a lot of women like to make things complicated but please don't tar us all with the same brush. I have friends who can't seem to get by without there being some kind of drama in their life. I'd much rather have a peaceful existence!
    Sandra and Paradox1 like this.

  8. #7
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    231
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    I just have to say, that some women can be complicated, i know a fair few who are like that. I cant honestly say men are that difficult to get along with. Its like all things life, there are the good and the bad, i know a lot of really nice guys, some who have unfortunately not met the best partner in life, but it happens for both males and females. I wish to say, if im totally honest though, if anyone is going to make a relationship complicated i would say 95 % of the time it will be a female. Thats my opinion x
    Like you I really get on with blokes, as long as I'm not in a relationship with them. lol Some of my best friends are blokes but experience over the years has shown me that men seem to crave that mummy figure in their life, someone to wash, cook, clean, look after the children etc whilst they basically do what they like when they like. I'm a firm believer in 50/50 partnerships, I don't want to live in each others pockets but to be seen as an equal would be nice for a change. Totally agree though that there is good and bad in both sexes. x

  9. #8
    kwistof's Avatar
    South East Events Moderator

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    SE Kent
    Posts
    2,283

    My Social Networking

    Follow kwistof On Twitter Visit kwistof's Youtube Channel Visit kwistof's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    if im totally honest though, if anyone is going to make a relationship complicated i would say 95 % of the time it will be a female. Thats my opinion x
    Amen to that...
    Or maybe it's down to the type of woman I go for! lol
    x
    Sandra likes this.
    2000 S3 APY

    18" BBS RSII with Michelin PS3s, 20mm H&R adapters, Relentless 3" DP and Sports cat, B5 V1 induction kit, cone filter+heat shield, Forge 007P, Awesome GTI SMF, AP coilovers, Facelift rear lights, Full Powerflex poly bush kit, R32 Rear ARB, SAI delete, N249 by-pass, Upgraded Engine mounts with Polytek, Stage 1 CC at Badger 5.

  10. #9
    Paradox1's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    SoUf EaSt,Uk
    Posts
    1,829
    Quote Originally Posted by Innocence80 View Post
    Like you I really get on with blokes, as long as I'm not in a relationship with them. lol Some of my best friends are blokes but experience over the years has shown me that men seem to crave that mummy figure in their life, someone to wash, cook, clean, look after the children etc whilst they basically do what they like when they like. I'm a firm believer in 50/50 partnerships, I don't want to live in each others pockets but to be seen as an equal would be nice for a change. Totally agree though that there is good and bad in both sexes. x
    Not me, im actually perfect

    the sun shines out of my......
    Word!!!

    My A3/Martys Golf would smash that, and this guys £7000 GT9743 supercharged love machine.

  11. #10
    bez101's Avatar
    Yorkshire & Humber Rep.

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,534
    im normal

  12. #11
    bez101's Avatar
    Yorkshire & Humber Rep.

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,534
    now wheres our lass with my socks
    Andy Crooks, CHEZ and Paradox1 like this.

  13. #12
    Oranoco's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    HertFORDshire
    Posts
    3,095
    My missus is the only one that can say whether I am any good or not but I try my best. I cook, wash up, hoover, clean, do the laundry and ironing.

    Women on the whole are vastly more tricky to suss out than men. For the rest of my fellow chaps I'v attached some useful notes.

    . "Fine"
    This is the word women use at the end of any argument when they feel they are right
    but can't stand to hear you argue any longer.
    It means that you should shut up.
    (NEVER use "fine" to describe how she looks. This will cause you to have one of those arguments.)

    2. "Five minutes"
    This is half an hour.
    It is equivalent to the five minutes that your football game is going to last before you take out the trash,
    so women feel that it's an even trade.

    3. "Nothing"
    "Nothing" means something and you should be on your toes.
    "Nothing" is usually used to describe the feeling a woman has of wanting to turn you
    inside out, upside down, and backwards.
    "Nothing" usually signifies an argument that will last "Five Minutes" and end with the word "Fine."

    4. "Go Ahead" (with raised eyebrows)

    This is NOT permission; it's a dare! If you mistake it for permission, the result will be the woman will get upset over "Nothing" and you'll have a "five-minute" discussion that will end with the word "Fine."

    5. "Go Ahead" (normal eyebrows)
    This is NOT permission, either. It means "I give up" or "do what you want because I don't care."
    You will get a raised eyebrow "Go Ahead" in just a few minutes, followed by "Nothing" and "Fine"
    and she will talk to you in about "Five Minutes" when she cools off.

    6. "Loud Sigh"
    This is not actually a word, but is still often a verbal statement. Very frequently misunderstood by men.
    A "Loud Sigh" means she thinks you are a complete idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time
    standing here and arguing with you over "Nothing!."

    7. "Soft Sigh"
    Again, not a word, but a verbal statement. "Soft Sighs" are one of the few things that some men actually understand. It means she is momentarily content.
    Your best bet is to not move or breathe in the hope that the moment will last a bit longer.

    8. "Oh"
    This word, followed by any statement is trouble. Example; "Oh, let me get that".
    Or, "Oh, I talked to him about what you were doing last night."
    If she says "Oh" before a statement, run, do not walk, to the nearest exit.
    She will tell you that she is "Fine" when she is done tossing your clothes out the window,
    but do not expect her to talk to you for at least two days.
    ("Oh" as the lead to a sentence usually signifies that you are caught in a lie.
    Do not try to lie more to get out of it, or you will get a raised eyebrow. "Go ahead,"
    sometimes followed by acts so unspeakable that I can't bring myself to write about them.

    9. "That's Okay"
    This is one of the most dangerous statements that a woman can say to a man.
    "That's Okay" means that she wants to think long and hard before deciding what the penalty will be
    for whatever you have done.
    "That's Okay" is often used with the word "Fine" and in conjunction with a raised eyebrow "Go Ahead."
    Once she has had time to plan it out, you are in for some mighty big trouble.


    10. "Please Do"
    This is not a statement, it is an offer.
    The woman is giving you the chance to come up with an excuse for what you have done.
    In other words, a chance to get yourself into even more trouble.
    If you handle this correctly, you shouldn't get a "That's Okay."

    11. "Thanks"
    The woman is thanking you. Don't faint and don't look for hidden meaning. Just say "you're welcome."

    12. "Thanks A Lot"
    "Thanks A Lot" is dramatically different from "Thanks."
    A woman will say "Thanks A Lot" when she is really ticked off at you.
    It is usually followed by the "Loud Sigh." This signifies that you have hurt her in some callous way.
    Be careful not to ask what is wrong after the "Loud Sigh," as she will only tell you "Nothing."

    jojo, NHN, jbh and 8 others like this.

    Life begins at 140mph
    Sell my Audi??? Kiss my rings!
    www.passionford.com

  14. #13
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    231
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox1 View Post
    Not me, im actually perfect

    the sun shines out of my......
    Let you off then! lol
    Paradox1 likes this.

  15. #14
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    RETFORD, NOTTS
    Posts
    1,753
    I think all you women should shut the f*&^% up and grow a pair before sounding off in a predominantly male enviroment, go vent on farmville or something.
    superkarl and Brodster like this.
    '02 TDi 130 Sport: Mods to date: BXP 160 conversion, EGR delete, Decat, Helix SMF fast road clutch, 312mm front rotors, full DIS , CC, Xenons.
    VCDS fully registered and happy to help.
    *Need a Spare Key or Remote? SKC retrieval? Clock/ECU swap or milage correction? I am fully insured to work on your vehicle! Offering a good deal and quality service to ASN members Nationwide!*

  16. #15
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    231
    Quote Originally Posted by @udi A3 View Post
    I think all you women should shut the f*&^% up and grow a pair before sounding off in a predominantly male enviroment, go vent on farmville or something.
    Oh I forgot the charm!

  17. #16
    Paradox1's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    SoUf EaSt,Uk
    Posts
    1,829
    Quote Originally Posted by @udi A3 View Post
    I think all you women should shut the f*&^% up and grow a pair before sounding off in a predominantly male enviroment, go vent on farmville or something.
    That should never ever be aimed at a women.

    what kind of women do you go for??
    gupsterg likes this.
    Word!!!

    My A3/Martys Golf would smash that, and this guys £7000 GT9743 supercharged love machine.

  18. #17
    bez101's Avatar
    Yorkshire & Humber Rep.

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,534
    looks like he wants a woman with a pair
    NHN, Andy Crooks and gupsterg like this.

  19. #18
    Oranoco's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    HertFORDshire
    Posts
    3,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox1 View Post
    That should never ever be aimed at a women.

    what kind of women do you go for??
    I was in a bar the other night and these 2 Thai girls came up to me and said I should go back to their room, it would be like winning the lottery......

    They were right, 6 matching balls
    jojo, sidibear, Gops and 3 others like this.

    Life begins at 140mph
    Sell my Audi??? Kiss my rings!
    www.passionford.com

  20. #19
    the old one's Avatar
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The TOON
    Posts
    27
    food,beer and sex what`s complicated about that. all nutters except SANDA
    Sandra likes this.

  21. #20
    Sandra's Avatar
    MODERATOR

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    15,500
    Quote Originally Posted by the old one View Post
    food,beer and sex what`s complicated about that. all nutters except SANDA
    Thank you X
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP


  22. #21
    WOLF's Avatar
    I am WOLF.......

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Doncaster
    Posts
    666
    I have been waiting for the return thread

    Just like the women,some blokes are good guys(like me) and maybe some are B@sta**s, i guess we all live in a realistic world where compatability prevails........sometimes!
    Sandra likes this.

  23. #22
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    148
    I like to think I'm a good guy lol, but recently married lol

  24. #23
    dieseldoos's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hampshire
    Posts
    137
    I am a good bloke, my fiancee has a life of reilly! Well, except cooking... I try, I am just crap!
    2009 ​Audi A4 2.0TDI S-Line (143)
    Fully registered VCDS in Portsmouth & surrounding areas , and fault scanning of other makes.

  25. #24
    CHEZ's Avatar
    moderately amusing

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    just about, right here!
    Posts
    3,756
    i am a real man!
    well, when i look down i think that is my gender!
    but unfortunately because i am married to a woman, i am like a tethered hound!(or married to a hound, i am like a tethered woman!)
    only joking! #
    seriously though, i love my mam, and that is how it should be! but i am not a mammy's boy!, i only see her once a week!
    i cook all the meals, the mrs is bobbins, although she does try!
    i do the shopping, some housework, gardening and car cleaning, and because the mrs doesn't drive, i am a taxi too!
    i look after our daughter when the mrs is at work when i am off, and look after the dog too!
    yes, the sun really does shine out of my rectum!
    only because i have met many a skank in my life, and i feel that all of the above is worth it, because she is worth it!
    it is what's inside that counts!
    jeez! i have gone all soft sounding!
    granted i do look at the ladies while driving past!, but i think that is just nature!
    look but do not touch i think is the motto here!
    Sandra and Nicki like this.


  26. #25
    jojo's Avatar
    S3 Drift King!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Solihull, Midlands
    Posts
    25,592
    Quote Originally Posted by CHEZ View Post
    i am a real man!
    well, when i look down i think that is my gender!
    but unfortunately because i am married to a woman, i am like a tethered hound!(or married to a hound, i am like a tethered woman!)
    only joking! #
    seriously though, i love my mam, and that is how it should be! but i am not a mammy's boy!, i only see her once a week!
    i cook all the meals, the mrs is bobbins, although she does try!
    i do the shopping, some housework, gardening and car cleaning, and because the mrs doesn't drive, i am a taxi too!
    i look after our daughter when the mrs is at work when i am off, and look after the dog too!
    yes, the sun really does shine out of my rectum!
    only because i have met many a skank in my life, and i feel that all of the above is worth it, because she is worth it!
    it is what's inside that counts!
    jeez! i have gone all soft sounding!
    granted i do look at the ladies while driving past!, but i think that is just nature!
    look but do not touch i think is the motto here!
    You need a drink Chez! See you at the pub.



    99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh! For Sale:LCR Brakes - £400



  27. #26
    MBK
    MBK's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Neath
    Posts
    1,156
    After a lifetime working in the relationship field Innocence80 may, sadly, have a point!

    The first thing I will say is the positive sentiment - "Stop looking for the one and be the one you are looking for." This works every time. Be who you are and you will attract the right person to you. Just stop looking, they will find you, usually in the most unexpected of places, that is how it works. Think about it,how many of you planned to meet your partner?

    Now for a hypothetical story many relationship therapists may have heard, usually from the 'other woman'.
    It goes something like this:

    Client: 'he said he is going to leave her this time (choose your own time frame 5/8/13/20 year affairs) and live with me.'

    Therapist: 'has he said this before?'

    Client: 'yes, many times'

    Therapist: 'Does his wife (or partner) still make the tea and wash his undies and socks?'

    Client: ''umm...(confusion) yes I think so.'

    Therapist: [sigh] 'he's not leaving'

    Men are often simple creatures, happy to have their cake and eat it. Not all men are like that of course but to find one of those I refer to earlier point - be the one you are looking for.

    Anyway, fun thread and I wont repeat myself from the Women!!! thread but have a look at this work if you want better relationships!


  28. #27
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    231
    Quote Originally Posted by MBK View Post
    After a lifetime working in the relationship field Innocence80 may, sadly, have a point!

    The first thing I will say is the positive sentiment - "Stop looking for the one and be the one you are looking for." This works every time. Be who you are and you will attract the right person to you. Just stop looking, they will find you, usually in the most unexpected of places, that is how it works. Think about it,how many of you planned to meet your partner?

    Now for a hypothetical story many relationship therapists may have heard, usually from the 'other woman'.
    It goes something like this:

    Client: 'he said he is going to leave her this time (choose your own time frame 5/8/13/20 year affairs) and live with me.'

    Therapist: 'has he said this before?'

    Client: 'yes, many times'

    Therapist: 'Does his wife (or partner) still make the tea and wash his undies and socks?'

    Client: ''umm...(confusion) yes I think so.'

    Therapist: [sigh] 'he's not leaving'

    Men are often simple creatures, happy to have their cake and eat it. Not all men are like that of course but to find one of those I refer to earlier point - be the one you are looking for.

    Anyway, fun thread and I wont repeat myself from the Women!!! thread but have a look at this work if you want better relationships!

    My ex is like this, wants his cake and to eat it but I'm worth better than that, IMO! Time to live my life for a bit now!

    Another question to through into the mix, Do opposites attract or is it simply down to the people themselves?

  29. #28
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    148
    Myself and my wife met through the car scene, albeit she hates it now and wishes I'd grow out of it lol

  30. #29
    sidibear's Avatar
    Looking for Zombies !!

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Birmingham UK
    Posts
    2,005
    Opposites do attract.
    My wife, liberal vegetarian tree hugger who likes gardening, never tidies up and it extremely messy, and can use three saucepans to make beans on toast.
    Me? Gun totting meat eating redneck with OCD who can cook like Raymond Blanc.

    I work from home so do all the cleaning and laundry
    NHN, Sandra and Brodster like this.

    JSD 2.59
    Synergy-Solutions

  31. #30
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    231
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd1983 View Post
    Myself and my wife met through the car scene, albeit she hates it now and wishes I'd grow out of it lol
    So did me and my ex, but after 7 years he got the itch and moved on! Maybe we were too alike :-)

  32. #31
    MBK
    MBK's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Neath
    Posts
    1,156
    Opposites do attract and that's ok as long as it isn't as far as co-dependence - eg an angry, blaming type person needs a passive placater to complete the cycle, this leads to all sorts of bad behaviours. When one changes and gets some backbone the relationship changes, or rather usually ends.

    The best relationships are interdependent and independent at the same time. Interdependent because you rely on each others key skills and independent because you still have your own interests too.

    It also helps that despite previous failed relationships humans still have greater hope than expectation when it comes to the next one!

  33. #32
    StateOfPlay's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,230
    silly thread, like men give a **** what women think of them
    superkarl and CHEZ like this.
    Live your life as if nobody is watching you.

  34. #33
    NHN
    NHN's Avatar
    Modmetractor

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Coding Something
    Posts
    27,126
    Quote Originally Posted by bez101 View Post
    looks like he wants a woman with a pair
    LMFAO that made me really LMAO

    OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

    PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

  35. #34
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    231
    Quote Originally Posted by StateOfPlay View Post
    silly thread, like men give a **** what women think of them
    I don't care what blokes think of us women, but it is funny how men get defensive when you question their thoughts on the opposite sex!
    SPARTAN91 likes this.

  36. #35
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    45
    I find it a tad offensive when a women claims all men are pigs etc, I've spent years trying to be the "perfect partner" only to continually get shat on by psychotic weirdo's with "trust" issues, bad choices on my part? Well yes but you don't see this for a while in a relationship.
    I was brought up to respect women, my mum is a tough as nails Irish lady brought up by her mum a double tough as nails Irish farm hand, my dad also was brought up to respect women so as you can see I've had it bred into me, my mum taught me that chivalry goes a long way, hold the door open, romantic gestures every know and then go a long way etc so that's how I am, not by act by nature, unfortuantly some women put you in the "to good to be true" catagory and imagine you are like this because you are a serial adulterer! Lol, hand on heart and not just for my own ego but I can honestly say I've never cheated, not once, ever, but was accused of it many many times, and physically abused because of the allegations!. Anyways long story short and all that I met my current partner 3 years ago and things are perfect, she is one in a million, we share all the chores, I cook most of the time as I love cooking but she will do it if home from work first, she trusts me 100% as I do her, I think I can honestly say I've met the perfect women, for me that is and I'm hoping she can say the same lol. You get good and bad in both though I've got friends who I've been disgusted with in the past! Have a lovely lovely partner and all they seem to want to do is sleep around! Idiots is all I can say, they get found out in the end and loose everything, why!.
    the old one, Sandra, Nicki and 1 others like this.

  37. #36
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    231
    It's lovely to hear when people have found their perfect match

  38. #37
    SPARTAN91's Avatar
    RED FIVE STANDING BY
    Zookeeper Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    NORFOLK
    Posts
    412
    I must be doing something right as my wife and I have just passed 21 years as husband and wife all started out from me replying to her pen pal letter whilst I was serving with the RAF in Bahrain in 91 during the 1st gulf war,sure we have had plenty of up's and down along the way but we have alot in comman as well as a love for Audi but in the end we give and take and sorry but love shine through for us.
    Last edited by SPARTAN91; 1st August 2013 at 16:33.

  39. #38
    BigWillyStyle's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    566
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian S4 View Post
    I think I can honestly say I've met the perfect women, for me that is and I'm hoping she can say the same lol.
    Never known a woman called Ian before

    Haha but on a more serious note, Its an amazing feeling when you have found someone you can love and trust , i myself have also found this person and we have now been together for nearly 8 years, married for 3 of them and have a gorgeous one year old son together. I wouldn't change it for anything!

  40. #39
    Brodster's Avatar
    Shark Performance In Scotland

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Scottish Borders
    Posts
    3,406

    My Social Networking

    Follow Brodster On Twitter Add Brodster on Facebook
    Yep I work from home too. Do the majority of the housework and cooking. The ironing I detest so pay someone to do it for me. Extravagant......nope.......just switched on!!! The missus works 11-12 hours a day running Edinburgh Hertz Ops so the last thing she wants to do is what I do during the day. In between all that I run BroTek, remap cars and detail cars..........and everything else that needs done. Thats why weekends are sacred.......catch-up time and car meets......lol
    Angelwax/BBS/BCS/Bilstein/Cobra/CTS Turbo/DTUK/H&R/K-Sport/KW/Loba/Milltek/Shark Performance/Oz Racing/TPI/VCDS/V-Maxx/Vossen/Wagner

  41. #40
    superkarl's Avatar
    MAN OF STEEL

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Liverpool/Southport. N west
    Posts
    7,542
    im not gonna type here like most of these fools and say 'were not all pigs, im the perfect guy, im one of the good ones'.

    Whilst im a decent-ish guy and i think my mrs would agree, i've been an absolute helmet at a couple of points in my 6 year relationship, and done some bad things that would probably fit me in to your 'pig' category. It probably accounts for 1% of our relationship, and im sure all these guys, especially the younger fellas, have stepped out of line and been a helmet too at some point.

    So i suggest you tell us whats happened, and I will certainly offer my thoughts, being realistic and acknowledging the fact i havent been 100% perfect, im sure i could help you understand.
    Sometimes when a guy steps out of line, or treats a women badly, doesnt mean he does it intentionally, its just something unfortunate that happens due to whatever the circumstances are at the time, people can change after all, or go through weird irrational spells.
    Ads and _G_ like this.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Men take note. Ladies take a break!.......
    By jdp1962 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 27th January 2006, 16:29
  2. Men & motors - NOW - cannonball 3000
    By marshalld in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 1st August 2005, 09:17
  3. Irish Men
    By neversaydie in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 23rd December 2004, 19:01
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10th August 2004, 15:47
  5. Men & Motors - Audi program
    By audi_girl in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12th August 2003, 10:07

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO