C**ts Who Damage Cars

A3-Lee

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
So I work hard and earn a honest living and any money spare goes in to my a3 8L so it's parked up outside the mothering laws house all day yesterday and some reprobate c**t feels the need to key it thanks a lot ********

I understand your frustration! I had my 8P S-line black washed and spent a fair amount of time waxing it till I could see my own face in the reflection and parked it outside my cousins for literally 45mins and I come back to see the driver side skirt just near the wheel arch completely bowed in... It was one of those road cleaning hoover looking ***** who had somehow manage to shove the rotary cleaners into the side of my car!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Feel for you lee bunch of wnkers and they know they can get away with it, makes you wonder wether its even worth having something nice these days

I feel for you, A3-Lee.

Shortly after buying a brand new car (not an Audi), I parked it close to the pub wher we spent the evening. Came out and saw someone had keyed every panel of the car.

If I catch anyone doing that, no matter whose car it is, I will kick his balls in. Or whatever he may have down there.

It is the ultimate form of disrespect.

Reactions: Arrkon and Artimus
They are the very dregs of society,tar and feathering would be too good for them

Reactions: azman and The Doctor
Gutted for you A3 Lee, ive had it done to a car of mine many years ago can still remember the horrible feeling i got when i noticed it had been done. Hope you get it sorted soon and the folk who did it die a slow horrible death.

The thing that annoys me is it's just cowardly if you have a problem with someone don't scratch or damage their car I will happily key out the eye balls of any scumbag c**t I see damaging a vehicle

Reactions: Artimus
Nasty Lee, not ideal neither with a little one arriving aswell mate, and I can understand your frustration, after having secure parking at your old place. Bad times mate, hope you get it sorted soon.

Happened to me too. Jealousy, that's all it is. Mine was so deep it would have need all panels re-sprayed

Fortunately mate it wasn't outside mine was parked on road outside mothering laws it won't be there again lol

Scum, that's all they are, scum pieces of shxt.

Annoying to say the least mate!!!

Looked like you have done a good job clearing it up though, but the frustration of having it done and knowing its there is the worst thing!!

Chin up mate :)

i think the scene in pulp fiction with the samurai word is fitting in this instance

this really does my head in.. as said above it is just jealousy if its not and its someone with a problem its just cowardliness.

I had an ex that her new boyfriend came round and smashed the back window of my cavilier years ago.. that really shows how hard they are why didint they chap my door and ask for a square go? they would rather take it out on my car that cant fight back and then they run away!! w*nkers!!

on a side note... I had 2 cavilers sitting at the time. 1 for spares and the one I was running about in.. now if he had been really smart he would have smashed both but he only did the one!!

Reactions: azman
I had a black A3 8L keyed a few years ago, for no obvious reason. It's such a pathetic, pointless thing to do, I just don't understand the mindset of the turds who do it.

Also just recently had the other favourite one done to my current A4 (B7) - left it parked in supermarket car park for 15 minutes, and came back to find a lovely new dent and scrape on the rear arch. Unsurprisingly the culprit had sodded off without leaving any contact details. Thanks for that.

This kind of thing happens alot to me :( parallel parking on streets and in bays in work or shops :( last mazda 6 never had a panel tht got an escape ha n even current car had both wheel arches scuffed bastar*$

This was my brothers reply when his girlfriends car got damaged:

they had both come over to mine but couldn't park on my drive as I was having it block paved so they parked on the other side the road opposite my house. we were stood looking out the windows when these 2 chavs came past with their schoolgirl girlfriends, and the one lad then just kicked of the passenger wing mirror of her fiesta.
so we both ran out and caught the lad and asked him why, he said it was in his way ???? .... so my brother then just lost and punched him in the face knocking him back into the road on his ****...... he lay there holding his face shouting why the f##k did you do that ...... my brother replied you were in my way lol

did think they might report him but guess they thought better of it ...also I have CCTV which caught him kicking mirror but luckily my brother hitting him was out of shot.

Just been outside polishing and waxing the car when I heard a bang, next car down has it's wing mirror hanging off and a BMW driving off into the sunset. Got the number plate and left them a note on the windscreen, will happily speak to their insurance company as a witness to the BMW knocking off the mirror (and leaving the scene of an accident?)

Reactions: Griffin1989 and NHN
I hope this makes some of you feel better..

Going back about ten years I used to work with a lad who was very quiet but I just knew that he should'nt be mesed with. He had an RS Turbo and one night he was sat in it whilst a couple of his friends were in a takeaway. A guy came walking past the RST and kicked one of the headlights for no reason, the lad jumped out and grabbed this guy who had'nt realised there was someone in the car. The offender had his head bounced off the windscreen and I think some of the lads from the takeaway came out and joined in..

This is the story I got when I asked him why his windscreen was cracked from top to bottom, no reason to doubt him. I said he was'nt to be messed with. Sometimes these cretins do get caught, and taught a lesson

Just been outside polishing and waxing the car when I heard a bang, next car down has it's wing mirror hanging off and a BMW driving off into the sunset. Got the number plate and left them a note on the windscreen, will happily speak to their insurance company as a witness to the BMW knocking off the mirror (and leaving the scene of an accident?)

i had my mirror knocked off by a elderly driver on my old car when I was driving down a single track bit of road when I had the right of way. The strange thing was he was waiting for me to pass put he pulled out to early and I had to swerve to miss a head on.

i stopped instantly and he carried on going until, I took a photo of his reg. To which I was confronted to loads of f words and I was driving like a bat out of hell, and all you youngsters need to take more lessons and that he would not pay for anything as it would teach me a lesson. I calmly showed him the sign where it said I had right of way and told him that I could see that you were pulled and parked in the passing point for a good couple of minutes while I was coming down the road well under the speed limit. To calm him down I said we are not getting anywhere what are your insurance details at which point he got in his car and drove off at speed. So I just gave the reg details to the police and let them deal with it.

its not the cost side of things it's just some people only care about themselves which frustrates me most.

I hope this makes some of you feel better..

Going back about ten years I used to work with a lad who was very quiet but I just knew that he should'nt be mesed with. He had an RS Turbo and one night he was sat in it whilst a couple of his friends were in a takeaway. A guy came walking past the RST and kicked one of the headlights for no reason, the lad jumped out and grabbed this guy who had'nt realised there was someone in the car. The offender had his head bounced off the windscreen and I think some of the lads from the takeaway came out and joined in..

This is the story I got when I asked him why his windscreen was cracked from top to bottom, no reason to doubt him. I said he was'nt to be messed with. Sometimes these cretins do get caught, and taught a lesson

Nice! :eyebrows::nunu:

On a similar line, I was enjoying a drive a couple of weeks ago at around 10pm just driving where ever the road took me chatting to my friend and ended up in a very quiet nice village around 10 miles from home.

On the way out of the village I seen a group of 8-10 chavvy teenagers aged 18-19 walking down the street with some walking on the edge of the road. My first thought was being a bit of a tear away in my teenage days (not that long ago Im 23 now) was to not pay them any attention. Just as i was going over a speed bump to go past them so around 5-10mph one of them decided to walk in front of my car and stand there. My window was half way down already so I just said to the chav 'move', he put his arms out and said 'what', i said 'move or your gonna get run over' which he still didnt move, now some of me wanted to just bonnet him but i thought at the same point if the police were involved I would probably come off worse.

So by now all his little crony mates had seen their fearless leader squaring up to this car and start surrounding the car so theres around 8 lads around my car, at this point im still not bothered and waiting for the lads to move out the middle of the road so I can journey home, funnily enough my car door is unlocked yet none of them have tried to open the door even though there was some of them stood by it. Then next min they try to wind me up shouting and taunting which they could see was just making me smile and laugh, to the next point i heard one of them boot my drivers rear quarter.

The trying to be mature time was over, I stepped out the car lamped the lad, he dropped, lamped his mate, he stumbled back on his ****, then walked up to the leader, grabbed him by the scruff of the neck and pinned him on my bonnet and said who the **** do you think you're trying to bully you maggot, take your sappy friends and get the **** off the road and go home. Needless to say his whole attitude had instantly changed and he quickly grabbed his 2 mates off the floor and they all scarpered sharpish.

I would of got their details for the repair, but luckily I could tell it was only a light dint that would come out so sorted it the next day in the sun with a cuppa :)

Last edited:
Reactions: CHEZ
I had a black A3 8L keyed a few years ago, for no obvious reason. It's such a pathetic, pointless thing to do, I just don't understand the mindset of the turds who do it.

Also just recently had the other favourite one done to my current A4 (B7) - left it parked in supermarket car park for 15 minutes, and came back to find a lovely new dent and scrape on the rear arch. Unsurprisingly the culprit had sodded off without leaving any contact details. Thanks for that.

i feel your pain, my golf got keyed the first day I had it :(