Inconsiderate parking

B

Benisere

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372704390514139

The amount of swearing when I came home and saw this in front of my garage is hard to explain I wouldn't mind but there is a 15 metre stretch he could park in without obstructing anything.

Anyone know if I block him in can the police do anything to make me move my car?

Inconsiderate tw@t, totally oblivious to the fact theres someones garage there :tocktock:

Dont worry about the police,just have some fun and block him in,if he knocks at your door ignore him for a while and make him wait:yes:

Reactions: Arrkon and azman
Cut the handbrake cable, push car forward or backward. Take the wheels off and slide them under his car. Then remove axle stands/jack.

2 very nice suggestions Gents, one of which a bit more devious than the other ;)

Oh if you want devious,tie tin cans on his towing eye at the rear and stuff them under his car............watch his face when he sets off:racer:

Just take the plates off and call the police to report it abandoned.

Reactions: Artimus, Paradox1, Arrkon and 1 other person
or take a photo of the rear of the car, photo shop it onto a back ground, stick picture on the lense of a speeding camera, fly up and down the road and all the lense will capture is the photo shopped picture stuck to lense, might even be able to get his licence revoked same day lol.

Reactions: Arrkon
I used to get this a lot when I lived next to a school.. the arguments I had with some of them when I blocked them in were mental..

I had one lass parked in my drive so I blocked her in with the transit and went in the house and poured a half.
when she turned up at the door asking me to let her out I said I couldn't move my van as I had been drinking..
she wasn't best pleased and called the cops so when they arrived I explained that I had been out working all day and came home couldn't get in my drive and was stressed out so decided to have a few half's to calm my self down.
her argument that she had parked there to pick her kids up from the school disco fell on deaf ears..

the boys in blue could see the point that I didint want anyone else driving my van as it was my livelyhood hence the van wasn't getting moved and they told me to have a good night and explained in front of the lass that I would need a good sleep if I was sitting having a drink. and that they wouldn't expect me to get behind a wheel if I had alcohol in my system..

I never had the heart to tell any off them I had only poured the half... I hadn't drunk any of it

Reactions: Artimus, Paradox1, Arrkon and 10 others
I used to get this a lot when I lived next to a school.. the arguments I had with some of them when I blocked them in were mental..

I had one lass parked in my drive so I blocked her in with the transit and went in the house and poured a half.
when she turned up at the door asking me to let her out I said I couldn't move my van as I had been drinking..
she wasn't best pleased and called the cops so when they arrived I explained that I had been out working all day and came home couldn't get in my drive and was stressed out so decided to have a few half's to calm my self down.
her argument that she had parked there to pick her kids up from the school disco fell on deaf ears..

the boys in blue could see the point that I didint want anyone else driving my van as it was my livelyhood hence the van wasn't getting moved and they told me to have a good night and explained in front of the lass that I would need a good sleep if I was sitting having a drink. and that they wouldn't expect me to get behind a wheel if I had alcohol in my system..

I never had the heart to tell any off them I had only poured the half... I hadn't drunk any of it

that is genius

Tow the f***r out the way, and put it in the middle of a football field like I did when some @rsehole parked in front of my driveway to "watch the game at his mates house"

And some people wonder why I keep my big ol' Jeep hanging about.... :arco:

Reactions: Paradox1 and voorhees
Tow the f***r out the way, and put it in the middle of a football field like I did when some @rsehole parked in front of my driveway to "watch the game at his mates house"

And some people wonder why I keep my big ol' Jeep hanging about.... :arco:

My old man had a boy park over his drive and he threatened to tow it down the street with his old yank 4x4 thing.. the boy sniggered and says to him " but im blocking it in " my old mans response was.. what do you think the bull bar is for.. the boy quickly moved his car.

at my last house I had a boy park his rover over my drive on numerous occasions until he caught me attaching a chain around his rear axle and to the towing eye of my old E30 325i at 8 in the morning. he had been told every time that I used the drive and that I didint want it blocked. I got up one morning looked out and there it was parked there again. I lost it pulled on a pair of jeans and my boots I never even put a top on.. just went out and brought the E30 up from the car park ( not even 100 yards from my house ) and pulled a chain out the garage and started hooking it up.. the boy comes running down the side alley about crying saying hell move it my response was its cool mate im about to move it myself..the boy never parked there again..

Reactions: Paradox1, Andy Crooks and the_cueball
Here's a peach this absolute trooper went for a walk to the shop which has a car park! Least I can't email a pic to his work ha ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375287447883544

Oh please, don't get me effing started, Italians are the worse, I've had some seriously hardcore rants at some of those twats that keep parking in front of the gates in Italy, they just don't learn, I can assure you the ones I did catch don't do it anymore, arrogant feckers.

I would leave a very sarcastic note on the windscreen! But that may provoke an argument! lol

Expanding foam up the exhaust should sort that out. What a ****.

Remember to also use a length of garden hose to get it all the way in, you have a can full, may as well use it :thumbsup:

Company vehicle with a 4.5T winch on the front, perm 4wd and a V6 diesel seems to do the job nicely...

When people do that to me, I rock there car so the alarm goes off. they soon come running out.......

A phone call to the local parking shop will sort it, they'll get a £60 ticket for parking over a dropped kerb ..I know this because I live near to a football ground. ;)

cant remember where the article was but in the States this Audi R8 took up 4 spaces