women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the old one

Reaction score
why oh why do women not come with an owners hand book!! they drive me mental.you do all the right things and your still ....ing wrong i give up :scared2: rant over and calm

why oh why do women not come with an owners hand book!! they drive me mental.you do all the right things and your still ....ing wrong i give up :scared2: rant over and calm

oh dear, someone is having a bad day, lol :) x

Reactions: HullRs3
Thought the handbook was called "Men are from Mars ,Women are from Venus".lol or was it a cheque book i`m thinking of

a bad few weeks but old enough to know better,switched off and walking away her loss

i just let them think they know it all and are always right
but i know there not
or :gun2:

Reactions: Paradox1 and Sandra
steev its gon on to long for it to be that i think i mite be the first good guy in her life in a long while and she ca`nt handle it going by the sub text i was hearing but ha ho and all that can only be myself

5_wikipedia-2-550x550.jpg

And thats just chapter 1!

Reactions: Arrkon, davc, Sevv and 2 others
Feck me, don't even get me started, try adding Italian into the equation a fecking pita mother in law, I now know why the Italians have the mafia, they're all fecking loons!!!

& that pile of sheets isn't even close to chapter 1, that's the 1st paragraph imho, arrrgghhhhh

Reactions: Paradox1 and Sevv
to be honest for my own sanity i`m walking away as she has to much baggage that she will not let go of. the start was great but it should be a two way street and it`s not ,her loss

Reactions: Sevv and Sandra
to be honest for my own sanity i`m walking away as she has to much baggage that she will not let go of. the start was great but it should be a two way street and it`s not ,her loss

Well done you. Life is to short. :) x

I don't think there is anything on this earth that is able to annoy me like a woman!(well my wife) "Can't live with em, cant live without em" I love her of course but they really are a very strange breed!

Reactions: Paradox1
Feck me, don't even get me started, try adding Italian into the equation a fecking pita mother in law, I now know why the Italians have the mafia, they're all fecking loons!!!

& that pile of sheets isn't even close to chapter 1, that's the 1st paragraph imho, arrrgghhhhh

Luckily for me my Mother in Law speaks no English at all lol.

Same here, but she still breaks the balls 24/7, she's a freak.

Reactions: Sandra and ex911driver
lmao. This thread coukd be very entertaining to follow. :) x

thanks sandra but the sad thing is my heart from the moment we got together said yes but the head says run like hell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Sandra
thanks sandra but the sad thing is my heart from the moment we got together said yes but the head says run like hell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should always listen with your head. You will move on and find the right women for you. We not all bad, lol. :) x

thanks again sandra , god i hope so and i`m old enough to know better!!!!!!!!!!!

I often find myself getting a bit down in the dumps about being single for so long these days......

Then I read things like this.

All of a sudden i'm not so down any more haha!!

Reactions: HullRs3

If thats what your doing mate then good luck,youll find Mrs 'right' im sure!
As sandra said there not all that bad.

The problem with women is simple.....

They don't have the need to make sense.

And they are mental.

:end_of_discction:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: @udi A3, Sevv, the old one and 2 others
The problem with women is simple.....

They don't have the need to make sense.

And they are mental.

:end_of_discction:

Tut tut Ads, we aint all bad. :busted_cop: X

Last edited by a moderator:
Typical *** women mate there never happy unless there making you unhappy. The thing with Women you loose your viriginity when your a teen and you find it again when you get married haha :slap:

Chris.

Take a look at the work of John Gottman, it's the best material I've ever seen on relationships and I can guarantee you this works if you both follow the advice. Relationships can be better! The Gottman Institute | Couples Therapy, Workshops, and Training

All his research has been on how and why we argue. You go the 'love lab' with your significant other and have one of your usual arguments in front of the big brother stye cameras while the researchers watch and code your behaviour and words.

Gottman can predict divorce with 96% accuracy from watching a 3 minute conversation, if his 'Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse' for relationships are present your relationship is doomed!

They are:

Criticism - sorry ladies but the research shows you tend to begin with the harsh start up!
Contempt - this is the real killer
Defensiveness - to defend yourself from the contempt
Stonewalling - guys this one is mostly ours, we tend to walk away to the garage, shed, study or car when we can't cope - which is what seems to have happened with the OP! Once you get here the conversation is over.

So if you want better relationships take a look at this work.

update,had her on the phone half 8 slagging me off ,seams she was out on a girls night out and spoke to a mate of mine and how dare i have fealings for her and to get lost and it ment nothing! seams i`m dumpt and not the dumper so to speak,i can live with that and it feels i`v just stepped back into sanity again

I cant believe some women, they dont seem able to tell when they have meet someone really good, you have had a lucky escape, move on and you will, in time find someone special who deserves you. :) x

I'd say stay open, love is always a risk, you can never really know what the other person will do but as the old saying goes "better to have loved and lost than never loved at all".

Reactions: HullRs3, the old one and Sandra

doesn't it always say that mate ?... sadly cant choose who you fall in love with :angrymod:

Reactions: the old one and Sandra
Women are physco (apart from Sandara of course)

I had a recent bust up and its liek the same thing everyday. I didnt know is was possible to ask THE SAME QUESTION in so many different ways.

Now I know why Islamic countries allow more than one wife! got off to wife #2 when the first one is going nutty

I had a recent bust up and its liek the same thing everyday. I didnt know is was possible to ask THE SAME QUESTION in so many different ways.

Now I know why Islamic countries allow more than one wife! got off to wife #2 when the first one is going nutty

Don't you have a new target already? :laugh:

Thanks, that made me lol. Im sure i have my moments, just cant think of when though, im pretty laid back tbh, easy to live with, and as close to perfect as i want to be lol. :) x

Perfectly human is a good description I once heard for all of us!

Thanks, that made me lol. Im sure i have my moments, just cant think of when though, im pretty laid back tbh, easy to live with, and as close to perfect as i want to be lol. :) x

Marry me?

I think your the one...