two faced pr#cks

tazzy baby

Welsh & Proud
Reaction score
Ok sorry to bore you guys and gals with this but I have to vent my frustration and I have no one else to talk to ( sad aint it ) I am so fed up of two faced ****ers that are supposed to be your so called friends, im not going to mention names but a few of them are on here. I always go out of my way to do anything for anyone but they all go out of the way to avoid me and leave me out of things even though they live local to me, Just because I haven't got the money or job or fast cars like them they think they are better than me when they post things up on facebook I comment and then just get blanked by them. I have a bog standard 51 plate A4 2.0ALT its not the best thing in the world but its mine. I asked one of them a month ago if he would hook his vag com up to my car to see what is wrong with it as its what he does with the rest of them all the time and im still waiting but he is quick enough mapping an s3 and s4 for another member it's ******* me off so much I joined this site to learn more and get to meet a good bunch of lads that are interested in the same thing a I am,,, AUDI'S but that aint happened and as always im left out. As ive said I don't get to go anywhere really as I don't have a job as its hard to even get an interview these days and there is no more cash left in the piggy bank almost all my benefit money goes to my daughter and the rest to keep my car going incase I find a job but as they are local to me and with in walking distance every time I mention that I would pop up to see them at home to have a catch up I get the same thing off all of them a big no. Is got to the point now where I can not be ***** anymore with them and just let them get on with it so any one know if there is any one on here local to south wales thanks, RANT OVER

Tazzy, have you looked on the vcds map? :) x

No I haven't im still learning how to use the site lol how do I go about it

Tell me the names of places close to you, im not that familiar with wales. Or look on the map, there are blue balloons, click on those near you and the details of the cable holder comes up at the top of the screen, just send them a pm. :) x

where would I find the map lol. Im from Merthyr Tydfil so it would be places like pontpridd, Cardiff, cearphilly ect ect

​the map is at the very top of this section. :) i will look for you now though. :) x

Reactions: tazzy baby
***, i trawled thru there and it didn't load, i assumed it had been moved. Maybe i need my eys testing again...

​The mapis where it should be Mark. It does take a few seconds to load up. :) x