Cardiff Audi waste of time

tazzy baby

Welsh & Proud
Reaction score
I contacted Cardiff Audi on Tuesday to buy two exhaust gaskets and an air pipe. I was told they don't keep them in stock so would have to order them in and pay for them first so I said no problem but as I do not have a car on the road and live 30 miles away then I would be down on Saturday to collect them and asked what time they shut, the parts guy said that's fine I will keep them here and we shut at one o'clock. I went there today and arrived at the reception desk at 12.20 and by the time she stopped talking it was 12.25 so I asked could I speak to some one from parts please and she said they have gone home please take a seat and I will see if they are still here. She came back 5 minutes later and said I'm sorry but they finished at 12.30. At this point I am we'll peed off so I asked to speak to some one as I got here before that time and she walked off 10 or so minutes later she came back and said sorry but there was no one available to deal with me so could I come back on Monday when the parts department are open. Now I know it's only 60 pounds I'm spending but that's not the point my money and custom is just as good as someone buying a car. So I said look I'm not being funny but I am not leaving until I speak with some on as I don't feel like I matter to this company as I'm not spending mega bucks so a short while later this man walks over and says we cannot find the keys to get to your parts so I'm sorry but you will have to come back on Monday. I feel like I do not matter to them and once I get what I have payed for will no longer use them again

to be honest i slate the dealers always just cos i can
but a few mth ago i had a coil pack let go this was 11am on the m5
i travel to barry every weekend.
anyway i paid for the part with a card and they left it at the main desk for me even left the tool i needed to change it.
i didnt get there till 330pm

Wish they had done that with me bez I needed them parts for the morning as I'm Turing my engeine back together after 7 months lol

Tazzy, I understand your frustration, but surely a quick call prior to you turning up would have given them a chance to get your parts on standby for you. My local Audi dealership is most helpful for my needs, but only 1.5miles away. Even spending 2 quid on a few screws, the parts guy calls me up to say they are here and ready to be picked up!

It's not Cardiff obviously, and each dealership is different. Unlucky bud.

Tazzy, I understand your frustration, but surely a quick call prior to you turning up would have given them a chance to get your parts on standby for you. My local Audi dealership is most helpful for my needs, but only 1.5miles away. Even spending 2 quid on a few screws, the parts guy calls me up to say they are here and ready to be picked up!

It's not Cardiff obviously, and each dealership is different. Unlucky bud.
Wayne at Birmingham Audi was sound, he moved on to tps now!

I ordered a new manual for my S3 from cardiff audi, been waiting well over a month now, just for a book which they should have loads of...

But in fairness to them, they did supply new spring retainer clips very quickly, the guy even personally delivered them which i thought was great service