what do you like? TEST

silver_vw

Reaction score
There's so much negativity going around everywhere and it is so easy to think bad thoughts and write bad things. Let's write something that is good that happens to us or others anything at all, think of happy/positive things. Try not to write anything negative - tempting as it is (easier said than done)

I love this forum and all the wonderful people on here. :) x

let me have a think

I don't have to use my car this christmas,just my dinghy

in no particular order.
my mam, my car, my dog, my daughters, my wife, my new wellies, my playstation, nuts, kfc, stella artois, sunny days, holidays, my mountain bike, new trainers, my back being scratched, scampi fries, pizza, barbel fishing, lie in"s, my couch, my bed, santa claus, doing nothing, snow, my friends!
thats it for now!
i am just full of love! :wub:

I was really helpful to a middle aged lady today.

I told her to eat less and she would be able to fit past my trolley. Very helpful.

Reactions: Andy Crooks
My boat, my kites, my car.......... and the misses ;)

Buying a new cd on Christmas eve. Just bought the 2nd Law the latest release from muse. Will kick back and enjoy that, Happy days. :) x

Having really great friends. :) x

Reactions: shariain
I like it how there is no road rage for one day of the year (Xmas day)

I just did a massive poo and when I wiped the tissue was clean! Love those clean poos.

Reactions: CHEZ
********, off work for a week, steak, nandos and homemade brownies

Is that giving or receiving ******** lol? I ate some homemade brownies my friend made the other week. He didn't mention the special ingredient he'd added until I'd finished the last one. Bob Marley style brownies they were lol

silver_vw:1747382 said:
I just did a massive poo and when I wiped the tissue was clean! Love those clean poos.
:D lol, you can't beat those poos and you are saving money on bogroll!

My (pregnant) wife, my son, my family (not the tv programme) and excitement of (hopefully) one month until me new car arrives!