stupid kids!!

s3clarke

Money grabbing s3!
Reaction score
Well after picking up my missis from work late Friday night, I was driving home to find a metal triangle 'men at work' road sign in the middle of the road, with 3 lads just walking away from it, which I swerved round giving a blast on the horn. I will admit at 1st I just ignored it, until I then ran over what I can only describe as a little heavy f*cking battery (it sounded like something fell off my car) and at the same time I then heard a 2nd car run over the sign in the road. At this point already wound up, I was fuming! I chucked the battery out the road, spun the car round and sped up to the little w*nkers, slammed the brakes on jumped out my car and threw the road sign at 1 of the divs, whilst his 2 mates ran off. Im yet to look under my car to inspect if any damage come of the battery, but I got my revenge, and man it was worth it haha

Good on you mate people like that really wind me up an wonder why they always get trouble and grief off motorists

what made it even funnier is when I was driving back up to them, they were right by the sign again. Soo obviously them!

I bet it hurt tbh lol. Impressed the missis anyway haha. I haven't drove it over the weekend, plus its going on my dads ramps soon for an oil change so I will inspect it then.