Wildlife !!

mitch18

Reaction score
I strongly believe that any sort of open country lane should have electric fences to stop any sort of wildlife ESPECIALLY BADGERS THE SIZE OF A SMALL BEAR running on the road out of bushes !! only owned my audi a3 for about 6 weeks and the bumper is smashed and there's loose connexions under the bonnet !! just my luck lol good job I didn't pay much for it !

Rant over :)

You ARE aware that badgers are burrowing creatures? :lmfao: Something tells me electric fences might not be quite as effective as you hope!

Sorry to hear about the damage. Somehow I've avoided colliding with one so far...one will jump out to get me one day, I know it. Good luck getting it sorted quickly/cheaply matey.

I ain't a tree hugger by no means but how was the badger after the collision ?

look on the bright side and be glad you're not in the USA : i've just had a hol in Vegas and when i was out driving i came across roadkill that looked like something outta The Evil Dead. something like a moose/horse/big deer had been hit by something like an 18wheeler and there was a literal carpet of fur and gore for about 30 feet. looked like something had swallowed a grenade then been run over by a steamroller. Hell knows what woulda happened to a car if it had impacted cos it looked a like LOT of walking meat.

Could you imagine fencing the entire country's lanes? Apart from the obvious gaps where road junctions are, through which the wildlife would walk, the tree huggers would complain that they can't hug a particular tree!!