St James Centre, Edinburgh

MartayMcFly

Booooooost
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
I knew I hated that place, but for some reason I still went in. Tighter than a nun's... purse strings?Was so panicked about not grounding the bumper on the absurdly high kerb as you spiral up, I caught my rear-inside wheel! AAAAAAAARRRRGGGHH!!!

Rash all the way round too, holy Jesus I hate that place. Why not just have ramps, like a real parking garage?

Mate if you want even better than that try Fountain bridge Multi-story.
thoughs i should be ok as car isnt that low...........
speed bumps on the down ramp are the size of f***ing mound. car could only just get over (at a crawl) then had to leave through the botton onto western approach road where who-ever has fitted the concrete lane guides must have use a smart car for refrence as my Avant literally got wedged so ended up rubbing the back wheel as had to mount the "lanes" in order to actually fit out.
temptation to goup and go balistic was very high.

West Orchards in Coventry city centre,I reckon even if you pushed the car over the speed bumps it would still make you grimace at the noise.
I love the notice they put on where you collect the ticket saying 'entering is admitting owners responsibility if any damage incurred'
like you could reverse with a queue of cars behind ? I went in and out,lost my business the tossers

West Orchards in Coventry city centre,I reckon even if you pushed the car over the speed bumps it would still make you grimace at the noise.
I love the notice they put on where you collect the ticket saying 'entering is admitting owners responsibility if any damage incurred'
like you could reverse with a queue of cars behind ? I went in and out,lost my business the tossers

Christ, not been in that carpark in a while! Infact, if you manage to sneak your way into Coventry City Centre using the ring road, you can't get the ****** back out unless you know your way round!

Multi storey car parks are a total lottery.........
Kerbing and more likely door dings due to pitiful parking size spaces, feel you're pain.
Even in large car parks I spend ages getting a 'safe' parking spot only to come back and find some f..kwit
has parked on top of my car gggrrrrrrrrr.

if you manage to sneak your way into Coventry City Centre using the ring road, you can't get the ****** back out unless you know your way round!

Joe's tips for safe city centre driving lol