God dam Bus drivers !

S3 Paul

Reaction score
Today, but its not the first time,
While on my way to pick the mrs up from work there was a bus at a bus stop leting passengers off,he had his left indicator on and the road was clear so i indicated and started to pull around it. Just as i got level with the driver i noticed the right hand indicator start to flash on the bus. The driver just pulled out towards me . I beeped my horn to make sure he had actualy seen me. he just carried on and started to more or less push me across to the other side of the road.
In fear of a crash i slammed on the brakes and pulled in behind the bus.
Is this right? Can they just pull across as soon as they indicate ? Without even looking?
I thought the highway code covered all road user? Indicate... look... wait for it to be clear and safe to pull away... pull away

You should of followed him to the next stop & ***** slapped him upside the head.

i think they take the **** with the clause in the hiwaycode that tells u to give priority to bus drivers.
they deserve more than a slap upside the head

The exact same thing happened to me in Ruislip high street. I was a bit furious, as I took it that he was trying to kill me by pushing me into oncoming traffic. I was so ****ing mad I got out at the next bus stop, he wouldn't open the doors or his window. I wanted to push him into oncoming traffic and see how he liked it.

It isn't their right to endanger other drivers. If I were you, I would report it so that the bus station have to record it somewhere. Who knows if the driver will do it again if not spoken to.

I've had this when I've been on my bike several times. Had one incident with the 190 from Reading -> Bracknell where I was alongside the driver banging on his window but he still pushed me out onto the wrong side of the road.

As with anything in life 99.9% are ok, but you just get the odd nutter.

Report it,most have cctv so they will be able to see what the driver has done.

not sticking up for bus drivers.
but i drive class one and pcv and when any car is level with the driver you cant see **** all through the mirrors
not an excuse i do turn my head to look but some and its normaly the old ones dont.

Bus & Black Cab drivers think they own the ******* roads, & unless you catch them on video doing something stupid, you're insurance company won't back you on any claim you make against them - because they're "supposedly" professional drivers - the best you can hope for is 50\50.

You should have accelerated ahead of him and used any & all delaying tactics at your disposal (oooh! there's a mouse waiting to cross the road - Brake! I don't like the looks of that gust of wind, it looks dangerous - Brake) - hence losing him the few seconds he made by cutting you up, & then some.

As long as you're in front of them if the collide with you, it's their fault

Last edited:
nah the feckers have got cameras on e'm get you bang to rights
still i'd love to slap up one the twats or a cab driver now you are talking about real panty hamsters