Another bad driving thread......

Reload

Bird is the Word!
Reaction score
A few days ago I had to drive from my home location to Southampton, some 220 miles or so, on a Friday afternoon. Due to this journey I now have more bugbears about UK driving standards:

1. In the motorway middle lane, need to pull into right hand lane to overtake. Indicator on, 1 car passing, 2 more behind that. Does anyone allow you to pull out? Nope, might as well be invisible - is this some anti-Audi thing?

2. We've all seen it, slower traffic, right hand lane choccer with cars doing 60, other 2 changes virtually clear. Cruise control on doing 70 in the left hand lane, past all the cars on the right and you get evils of them as if you'd just fingerbanged their cat! It never seems to occur they could go faster in the middle (empty) lane.

Oh, and before anyone asks, yes I do drive like an angel! :cool:

LOL...get this on a daily mate, very annoying, however one of my pet hates is people that indicate and continue to pull out (at least you waited) as if it is their right of way, if they cba to slow down and brake for the car they are approaching and about to overtake, why do I have to, to let you in when im already in the lane about to overtake you anyway!!!

I love those drivers who close the gap so you can't pull out to overtake. I normally **** the life out of them by pulling out on them, just as a way of saying thank you.

This is the issue, you end up pulling in front of them. It actually encourages me to drive with less courtesy than I normally would, becoming the stereotypical Audi driver:mad:

i give them one flash of the indicator then floor it out, i'm usually faster than they expect