Sky InsuranceChris Nott
    Bird is the Word!

Status

Another bad driving thread......

A few days ago I had to drive from my home location to Southampton, some 220 miles or so, on a Friday afternoon. Due to this journey I now have more bugbears about UK driving standards:

1. In the motorway middle lane, need to pull into right hand lane to overtake. Indicator on, 1 car passing, 2 more behind that. Does anyone allow you to pull out? Nope, might as well be invisible - is this some anti-Audi thing?

2. We've all seen it, slower traffic, right hand lane choccer with cars doing 60, other 2 changes virtually clear. Cruise control on doing 70 in the left hand lane, past all the cars on the right and you get evils of them as if you'd just fingerbanged their cat! It never seems to occur they could go faster in the middle (empty) lane.

Oh, and before anyone asks, yes I do drive like an angel!
    S3 8P2 Ice Silver, RNS-E, Bluetooth, iPod connection, Adaptive xenons, black styling pack, sunroof, privacy glass
    Mods since owned: Milltek Resonated TBE, Neuspeed P-Flo, Loba HPFP, Sachs Clutch with Loba SMF, Unicorn Motor Developments custom remap, brakes + suspension upgrades, LEDs internal and external, more interior kit

2. # ADS
    ADS

Defo worth the wait :)

Status
    LOL...get this on a daily mate, very annoying, however one of my pet hates is people that indicate and continue to pull out (at least you waited) as if it is their right of way, if they cba to slow down and brake for the car they are approaching and about to overtake, why do I have to, to let you in when im already in the lane about to overtake you anyway!!!

6th Gear

Status
    I love those drivers who close the gap so you can't pull out to overtake. I normally **** the life out of them by pulling out on them, just as a way of saying thank you.
    Live your life as if nobody is watching you.

Bird is the Word!

Status
    This is the issue, you end up pulling in front of them. It actually encourages me to drive with less courtesy than I normally would, becoming the stereotypical Audi driver
    S3 8P2 Ice Silver, RNS-E, Bluetooth, iPod connection, Adaptive xenons, black styling pack, sunroof, privacy glass
    Mods since owned: Milltek Resonated TBE, Neuspeed P-Flo, Loba HPFP, Sachs Clutch with Loba SMF, Unicorn Motor Developments custom remap, brakes + suspension upgrades, LEDs internal and external, more interior kit

5th Gear

Status
    i give them one flash of the indicator then floor it out, i'm usually faster than they expect
    VCDS in North Wales
    2007 A6 3.0TDi S-Line Le Mans Avant , adaptive xenon lights, sunroof, privacy glass, towbar, led rears & randomly rear seat airbags
    1999 Honda S2000 , mcb low milage jap import, fully bushed, mugen exhaust <<< for sale! <<<
    2001 Passat TDi 130 Sport < sold!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/Ste_Nova/Passat/PB140007s.jpg