APPLE!!!!

Dazmo

Reaction score
Ok my iphone 4 started playing up 2 days before its 12 month warranty expired.

I quickly got an appointment at the apple shop and they swapped it for a nice shiny, refurbished phone.

That was last saturday, i have had this phone for a week and i have had every fault you can think of so far, and i am getting really p****d off with constantly having to delete and reinstall everything.

The speakers keep crackling or they turn off completely, mic keeps failing, cant hear anyone on the phone and they can't hear me.(faulty sound card/mic)

The sodding phone keeps crashing and turning itself off, i then have to plug it back to charge only to find within the space of 1 hour it has lost 95% of its charge (faulty battery)

Other issues keep popping up, such as camera problems and such.

I mean who the hell refurbishes these phones, mickey mouse? does apple have any quality control?

I am going back today so im sure they will probably give me another s***y refurbished phone.

I will just keep taking them back within the 90 days warranty until my contract expires, then i reckon i'm ditching Apple as they are just b****s

I would sooner have my own phone repaired than being given faulty refurbished crap!!

mines still working spot on after almost 2 years, my mum has my old 3gs and thats perfect too

as with everything you get good and bad
you got the bad 1
let them swap it again and be glad you had a few days left on the 12mth
or you would have been paying for repairs to the old 1

Just take it back they will swap it again, I took mine in they changed the screen while I waited, Iv had it 2 years now and all is great. The new one is out in September so I'll be upgrading to that one.

Chris.

Not necessarily for the above problem, but for iPhone problems in general...

Check your apps (downloaded and pre-installed) to see if any of them are causing issues. Battery drain is almost always down to a dodgy app or one that has hung. e.g. my iPhone was running flat after a full charge within a couple of hours and was warm to the touch. Turned out to be down to one of my email accounts (Exchange). Removed it and then re-added it and all was good.
'Reset all settings' sorts a lot of problems too, and retains all content.

Also, any less than 500mb-1gb free space on your phone is going to cause carnage.

Late reply, I know.

I've had my iphone 4 since they 1st came out and I've had no problems with it, In fact its been the best phone I've ever had, The iphone5 will have to be a mega super duper phone in order to make me give this phone up, the onle thing i did learn before i got my one is the 32GB type runs better than the 16GB type,

I had a 3GS for 2 years then replaced it with a 4S in December 2011 - Not one problem from both.

Try a Nokia Lumia Windows phone, 610,710, 800 and the daddy 900, then after a few weeks use your iphone it feels like a kids toy.

My home buttons really stiff on mine, ive only had it 6 month and they wont even change it!

as with everything you get good and bad
you got the bad 1
let them swap it again and be glad you had a few days left on the 12mth
or you would have been paying for repairs to the old 1

Thats all well and good, but im on my fourth iphone 4 now!

3 weeks in, so far so good!

Try a Nokia Lumia Windows phone, 610,710, 800 and the daddy 900, then after a few weeks use your iphone it feels like a kids toy.

i work with windows all day, when i come home i'd rather have something that works lol