Next Doors Parking ....

It concerns me that there are actually people that incapable driving about on our roads...

​She shouldnt have even passed her test James. Malcolm, where exactly do you live, it looks really familiar? :) x

James, there just a couple of vids my camera picks up, had to set it up as she would park against the back bumper of the car and kept clipping the rear passenger side as she would drive away!

I am absolutely terrified of drivers like this, they are the sort of person that do not look after cars, so if they 'clip' your car it's fine because 'it's only a lump of metal'.

I would actually go mental if I caught someone hitting my car due to bad driving.

She should have a rubber ring placed around her car.

Another example of why everyone should do refresher driving courses at least every ten years and if they cant pass they get their licenses revoked, less dangerous/careless drivers on the road and more people forced to use public transport/car share

That is shocking! Love the husbands mullet! Do you live in Texas or the 80's. Seriously though how did she get a licence if she drove like that? The examiner must've been in fear of his life.

Sandra, thats wickes in the background if that helps ... dont really want to give out address on a forum...

Jonny ... and cheaper insurance for all of us!
state of play ... she would somehow manage to break that too
Dan ... yeah "it's just a scuff" ... and it is very true people like that do not give a sh#t about there cars, her's is dented and scuffed all over.

​Yes Malcolm, that helps, thought it looked familiar. :) x

I could imagine her in an accident where its blatantly her fault, but she'd still deny it regardless. She must be really stubborn!