An a3 driver in Northampton

Dane

Had an 8L S3, a B5 RS4 now I have a B8 S4
Reaction score
So I was driving through Northampton today, not in the rs but in my mk2 daily, and an 8p 3 door in a dark blue, much like Ming blue but a bit lighter, with some lovely audi stickers on the lower part of the doors & tinted rear windows follows me closely to a set of traffic lights and then flicks it into the lane to my left. Lights go green and, obviously of the opinion that his a3 is indeed an rs3, accelerates hard and comes across me before braking hard before a set of traffic lights, slightly unnecessary I think but hey no really big shakes.

We go in the same direction and due to some poor roundabout play on his part I end up in front of him after a roundabout leading on to a dual carriage way. I move across to overtake the slower cars giving it full beans, not exactly hanging around and low and behold this p#^|k is right up my chuff, couldn't be closer if he tried.

Proper ****** me off, whenever I drive the RS these people never seem to be around so I can show them how slow their cars actually are grrrrrrrrr

Sir, you do not have a fast car and actually your driving pretty dangerously, kindly f&£k off. Ill happily show you just how slow your 8p is mate you sad balding middle aged ....

Reg a4 vds, let us know mate so everyone knows just how cool you are :)