Can't believe it

gavsman

Reaction score
After finally getting time to finish off refurbing my RS4 reps I fitted them to the car yesterday, the wife used the car this morning to take my son to school & I get a text 10 mins ago to say she has scrapped one of the wheels!!!!!:banghead:

I think i may have to do what one of the other members on here did & Ban her from the car.

Reactions: jennywillson
​Ouch. You wont be a happy person today then.

Sandra, your right - not a happy bunny today!

Jojo, The only good thing is I am glad I didn't pay alot to refurb them ( just my time & effort & rattle cans) , if I had spend money on getting them powder coated I prob would have hit the roof!

I still can't believe it - they have only been on the car less than 24 hours.

Just been sent a pic of the damage! looks like i will be busy again this weekend sorting it.

IMG_7483.jpg

Nasty...... that's not just a "nudge" of the kerb

Still looks nasty, she has sent you a pic so that by the time she returns you will be nice and calm, lol. I think a little ban from the car may be in order, and also make her help with the refurb.

When I get my next set of mint condition alloys I'm going to... 1) fit them, 2) go for a drive, and then 3) run all four along the highest kerb I can find.

Might as well get the pain out of the way sooner rather than later, because kerbing your alloys is always a matter of 'when' not 'if'.

When I get my next set of mint condition alloys I'm going to... 1) fit them, 2) go for a drive, and then 3) run all four along the highest kerb I can find.

Let me know when you get them & I will send my Missus round to do it for you Lol

Whoa, thats not looking good, its going to happen sooner or later, no matter what, but I guess this was SOONER than expected hey!!

Some punishment is on the cards for her im sure ;)

Well if you're going to do something, do it properly and that, my friend, is how you kurb a wheel properly!