What do you hate???

seagulls ****ting through an open car window!! 2nd time in under a week

Reactions: Nilz, Jameze, CHEZ and 1 other person
Rushing to the toilet, end up in the disabled loo as its the closest, forgetting to lock door and someone walks in mid flow.

Reactions: Nilz and Alex C
Not being able to lavish love and care on my car without some neighbour, passer-by or gormless stranger asking me to clean their car as well.

Errrrr...why? If you want your pox-ridden Suzuki Wagon-R washed, wash it!

(Oh, and no, I won't make it rain, either. If it rains, it was going to anyway).

There are two types of people in this world; those who speak because they have something to say, and those who speak because they have to say something.

Reactions: THQuattro, CHEZ and warren_S5
There are two types of people in this world; those who speak because they have something to say, and those who speak because they have to say something.

My mother is the latter unfortunately (and my mother in law).

We're regularly having to remind both of them to use their mouths and their ears in the ratio that they were apportioned (e.g. 2:1, 2 ears - listen more / 1 mouth - speak less). Needless to say it falls on deaf ears. If any of their tattle was close to insight or wisdom I'd concede, but 999 times out of 1000 it's the most irrelevant over repeated bulls**t you've ever heard. An hour with either of them and I'm half way out the door.

Reactions: THQuattro, s33nyboy12 and Sandra
Warren, that sounds familiar...lol!!!

Reactions: warren_S5 and markos72
I cant be bothered with people who have no patience. Havent they heard the phrase that good things come to those who wait. Lol. They want everything yesterday and twice as much tomorrow.

Reactions: warren_S5
I cant be bothered with people who have no patience. Havent they heard the phrase that good things come to those who wait. Lol.

Like me waiting for the S5! Patience - nil!

Reactions: Sandra
This!
I thought that building a garden room would be a nice wee project for the summer, sick of it already!

F*****g birds that **** on my car even though there isn't a tree in sight. Ever since I've owned black cars they've been sh1t magnets. Air pistol required as there are way to many pigeons round here.

That's funny. When I lived in Edinburgh, summer was usually on a Thursday. :lmfao:

Still is I believe, I live about 6 miles from Edinburgh though so the gap in the cloud passes over us a couple of days before.

The more I think of this, what a stupid idea, right up there with buying a convertible!

the t**t on the M40 yesterday morning who jack knifed his transit and over sized trailer and shut the motorway for an hour or so

the driver looked ok, and no ambo's, so nobody hurt, I hate sitting in a traffic jam and being late when I've got up at stupid o'clock to be early
:mad:

Working your ******** off all year to be told your only getting the basic bonus. Then finding out that the other idiots in the team are getting the full amount.:wtf:

Why do I bother :banghead:

When what should be a nice straightforward like-for-like replacement job on nightshift goes completely to rat **** and you know management should never have requested the job be done mid-week but on a Saturday night when there's more time.

When what should be a nice straightforward like-for-like replacement job on nightshift goes completely to rat **** and you know management should never have requested the job be done mid-week but on a Saturday night when there's more time.

You're not alone in this, you must work on the railway. lol

Reactions: markos72
the m42 around solihull during rush hour
or more specifically, other drivers who close up the gap as you try to merge (at about 10 mph), yes you in the black 8P, T******r

Reactions: jojo
Dog owners unable to stop their dog/s barking at anyone going past

Dog owners :moa:

And dogs.

I know that'll hit a raw nerve amongst some folk, but i'm not an animal lover. If there were no dogs we'd not have to worry about bad dog owners. win win!

Reactions: voorhees
the m42 around solihull during rush hour
or more specifically, other drivers who close up the gap as you try to merge (at about 10 mph), yes you in the black 8P, T******r

I'm not sure that's enough of a clue to his number plate! We need more than the first and last letter :eyebrows:

Reactions: voorhees and newbster
the new bmw advert, not sure what model its for, a 5 series diesel? never got to the end of it to find out
so much pretentious drivel in such a short space of time, who exactly is the target audience for this s**t?

and even worse, people at bmw thought it was good enough to sell their cars??

reminds me of the boddingtons adverts that took the **** out of the perfume ads a few year ago