Thread: What do you hate???

Neutral

Status
    Messy rabbits in my lounge

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    A big pot some veg and some stock. Sorted.
    Sandra, CHEZ and markos72 like this.
    S3 1.8t Ming blue with ivory leather & 18"tt alloys

moderately amusing

Status
    people who suck there fingers while eating/after eating!
    dirty dirty dirty barstewards! get some manners!
    you are not some kind of squirrel, or been eating glue, you are just filthy!
    .................................................. ..........

Certified S3 Slayer
    Crazy Closet Champion, Curveball Champion, Ping Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Typing Test Champion, Smack the Rabbit Champion, Rabbit Hunter Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, KickUps Champion, Disc Dash Champion

Status

My Social Networking

Visit 16Klappe's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by WAFTER View Post
    Take care when calling others 'retards' when you might be mistaken for one yourself - 'there' should be 'their'. People in glasshouses and all that !
    See the large space you left between your final word and your sentence end punctuation in the above quotation? Yeah; it shouldn't be there.

Neither should the hyphen after "yourself" as you are not joining words or separating syllables, it is also worth mentioning your use of inverted commas should in fact be double speech quotation marks as you are actually quoting a previously spoken word rather than writing in a first tense as a present speaker.

Which makes the below quotation seem mildly ironic to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by WAFTER View Post
    It gets worse, 'nieghbours' should be ' neighbours'. You ARE the retard I'm afraid.
    If you are going to correct others on their use of the English language then you need to be as faultless as I am, or you'll just end up looking like a prize prick. It's probably best to stay slightly aloof from correcting others on forums, as there will always be somebody smarter.
    Last edited by 16Klappe; 27th July 2013 at 00:14.
    CHEZ, sliced, Nicki and 1 others like this.
    I quite often say I'm going to do things.

Then never do them.

Short Back

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by 16Klappe View Post
    See the large space you left between your final word and your sentence end punctuation in the above quotation? Yeah; it shouldn't be there.

Neither should the hyphen after "yourself" as you are not joining words or separating syllables, it is also worth mentioning your use of inverted commas should in fact be double speech quotation marks as you are actually quoting a previously spoken word rather than writing in a first tense as a present speaker.

Which makes the below quotation seem mildly ironic to say the least.

If you are going to correct others on their use of the English language then you need to be as faultless as I am, or you'll just end up looking like a prize prick. It's probably best to stay slightly aloof from correcting others on forums, as there will always be somebody smarter.
    Not quite "faultless", but it'll pass in most folk's estimation.
    2009 A3 SB 2.0T DSG S line
    ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

6th Gear

Status
    When people punctuate sentences with "LOL"
    CHEZ likes this.
    Alex S3 AMK
    Bilstein B8s, H&R Springs, Neuspeed ARBs, Genuine 18" BBS LMs & LCR Brembos

5th Gear

Status
    Monday mornings and MOT's that are on Monday mornings. lol
    S3 1.8t Ming blue with ivory leather & 18"tt alloys

3rd Gear

Status
    People,who on dark mornings(yes the dark mornings are creeping in) have their DRL's on bu that is the only lights they have on,no sidelights or anything else.
    You might have DRL's on at the front,but there aren't any rear lights lit you muppet!!
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Short Back

Status
    Having to buy a new Tool Box because the O\H is fed up of me using two kitchen drawers.

I gave away a perfectly good set of 30 year old tools & chest just last year to make space in the front lock-up ...and now I can't stop buying new ones.

It's a vicious circle I tells ya.

Looking for Zombies !!

Status
    I am currently hating the dickhead in the Polish registered white A3 that clipped my bumper scuffing it and removing paint while pulling out, looked to see what he had done and drove off.

However, he is a regular visitor to my street and I will show his car the same care and courtesy while I am out walking my pet house brick later today. I will have to take care as I pass his car though as he is a feisty little bugger who occasionally drags himself along cars.
    Alex C, Sevv, CHEZ and 1 others like this.

JSD 2.59
    Synergy-Solutions

3rd Gear

Status
    Katie Hopkins- What an absolute numpty!

S3 Drift King!

Status
    Mobile phone signals that breaks up midway through conversation. It doesn't matter who the provider is, but in general, the mobile phone network is just crap these day! I mean I could get cut off some days, and I check my phone, and I have full signal, and I'm with Voda, supposed to be one of the best.... once upon a time!

99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh!

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by sidibear View Post
    I am currently hating the dickhead in the Polish registered white A3 that clipped my bumper scuffing it and removing paint while pulling out, looked to see what he had done and drove off.

However, he is a regular visitor to my street and I will show his car the same care and courtesy while I am out walking my pet house brick later today. I will have to take care as I pass his car though as he is a feisty little bugger who occasionally drags himself along cars.
    So, how did this turn out?
    A4 3.0TDi SE Quattro Auto. Factory-fit: RNS-E/bluetooth; F/R parking sensors; full leather/heated front seats; cruise. Retrofit: Remap; Eibach 30mm lowering springs, RS4 RARB; MTEC drilled/grooved discs; 18" RS4 alloys; VW fan washers; Kinetic Digitizor DAB; Blackvue DR380 camera; front armrest; ambient lighting; white LED lights; autodim mirror; Cupra splitter; S-Line door blades; tints; UK pressed plates; MFSW; SDS; TPMS; LED Taillights and DRLs.

Looking for Zombies !!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jdp1962 View Post
    So, how did this turn out?
    Surprisingly well as it happens.

I got back early evening and noticed the car parked in the street. A few hours later when I decided to take my pet brick for a walk someone had decided his car was the wrong colour and thought they would be helpful by trying to remove the old paint with some kind of stripping chemical. They also must have thought his tyres held too much air.
    Obviously peed off someone else.

Pointless taking my pet brick for a walk after all.

JSD 2.59
    Synergy-Solutions

1st Gear

Status
    People who think society owes them something because they don't have a job, or chose not to have a job!

Ignorant muslims who cause scenes at remembrance parades!

People who drive with no insurance.
    Sevv, BigWillyStyle and Phil-1 like this.

1st Gear

Status
    CARCRAFT..Need I say more.

Pushing the limits..

Status

My Social Networking

Add Sevv on Facebook
    EDIT: had to fix the post as the mods werent happy with it so ill try my best and make it conform abit better

immigrant asian and indian drivers in Australia that are absolutely hopeless at driving and dangerous

immigrants that can't speak ENGLISH, not to mention they have been living in Oz. for 20-50 years

people talking in a foreign language at work in front of me; sometimes feel like backhanding them

ignorant people in general that think they know whats best and bogans :D

muslims populations coming and trying to make us 'there guest country' to conform to their laws and have there way with society while at the same time they hate our nations and try to stand out and do their very best to not assimilate with society.
    Last edited by Sevv; 16th November 2013 at 10:05.
    JimmyH and newbster like this.

Drive safe, stay alive.

Status
    A lot of hate from me atm:

1) Gym related
    1- people who decide to stand right to the side of you when your dumbell pressing ( Do u want me to drop these 50's on you)
    2- People who don't wipe their sweat off the machines and benches ffs
    3- people who superset every fookin thing in the gym
    4- people who come upto you and say my mate can lift more then you ( Care?, why would i even want to know that?)

2) Car related
    1- Dimwits to open their doors on your car and leave dings
    2- Inconisderate parking- don't think i need to explain this
    3- Lane hogers, when the left lane is free, use that
    4 -People who don't use indicators - am I psychic
    5- people who can't drive, pull out dangerously, don't stop for zebra crossing pedestrians, etc

3) Uni related
    1- people who have a mothers meeting during a lecture, ffs its a lecture where I am trying to learn, I would rather not hear about your weekend and how many girls/guys you've slept with.
    2- People who crank their music upto the max in the silent section of the library

4) Haters
    1 - People who critize what car you have, " yea but its not got 4wd, id have a lower mileage one", and what do you drive, a 1.0 polo or micra, so sit the f back down
    2- Jealous people who always try to undermine you
    3 - people who go out of their way to try to try and get a cheap shot at you
    4 - Fake friends, who as drake says, " write the wrong answers on the mirror for me"

sorry for all the ranting, but feels good saying it out loud
    jdp1962, jojo, ScottD3 and 1 others like this.
    Current: 8P3 '59 2.0 TFSI 3DR S-Line | Adaptive Bixenons with DLR's | Folding electric mirrors | Heated half leathers |
    Previous : '06 2.0 TDi Sportback in Dolphin Grey| SE | DSG | Satnav | Privacy glass | auto lights | comfort pack |

Pushing the limits..

Status

My Social Networking

Add Sevv on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by sliced View Post

1) Gym related
    1- people who decide to stand right to the side of you when your dumbell pressing ( Do u want me to drop these 50's on you)
    4- people who come upto you and say my mate can lift more then you ( Care?, why would i even want to know that?)

2) Car related
    5- people who can't drive, pull out dangerously, don't stop for zebra crossing pedestrians, etc

3) Uni related
    1- people who have a mothers meeting during a lecture, ffs its a lecture where I am trying to learn, I would rather not hear about your weekend and how many girls/guys you've slept with.
    2- People who crank their music upto the max in the silent section of the library

4) Haters
    1 - People who critize what car you have, " yea but its not got 4wd, id have a lower mileage one", and what do you drive, a 1.0 polo or micra, so sit the f back down
    4 - Fake friends, who as drake says, " write the wrong answers on the mirror for me"

must say the car related and uni related issues you can add to my list... though im sure 99.9% of us on ASN would agree with the parking its a fu*king pain in the ass
    sliced likes this.

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by sliced View Post

1) Gym related

2) Car related

3) Uni related

4) Haters

Some great stuff, there.....and breathe.

I'm still trying to get my head round this idea of a university library having a silent section. Things must have changed since I was a student. In my day, the silent section of the library was called........the library.
    Ads, Sevv and sliced like this.
    A4 3.0TDi SE Quattro Auto. Factory-fit: RNS-E/bluetooth; F/R parking sensors; full leather/heated front seats; cruise. Retrofit: Remap; Eibach 30mm lowering springs, RS4 RARB; MTEC drilled/grooved discs; 18" RS4 alloys; VW fan washers; Kinetic Digitizor DAB; Blackvue DR380 camera; front armrest; ambient lighting; white LED lights; autodim mirror; Cupra splitter; S-Line door blades; tints; UK pressed plates; MFSW; SDS; TPMS; LED Taillights and DRLs.

Ads
    License to drive

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jdp1962 View Post
    In my day, the silent section of the library was called........the library.

1st Gear

Status
    People who feel the need to arrange meetings just for the sake of it.

Just been to one of these meetings only to be presented with a 2 page hand out that could've easily just been emailed...

Neutral

Status
    work related

sales people that complain about our product but can't be bothered to spend some time with the customer and find out what thay actually want.

wanting a million pound project priced up next day," becasue thats when the tenders due" yeah right, maybe if you had done you job you would have known about it 6 months ago.

others

i'm a celeb, get me out of here, umm, maybe the world would be a better palce if we didn't
    Sevv likes this.

Looking for Zombies !!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicki View Post
    People who feel the need to arrange meetings just for the sake of it.
    I used to get that a lot, when they started receiving my invoice for £250.00 they stopped inviting me.
    sliced likes this.

JSD 2.59
    Synergy-Solutions

Looking for Zombies !!

Status
    There are only two ways I would watch I'm a celeb, at gunpoint and if Karl Pilkinson was on it.

JSD 2.59
    Synergy-Solutions

3rd Gear

Status
    a team leader at work so prematurely overjoyed with Christmas who insistently plays Christmas songs every ****in pissing **** tard morning, may i add that the downloaded Christmas songs are not the original artists but some feeble bunch of 3rd rate poundland staff wannabes sounded like some drowning cats. (no offence to anyone who works at poundland)

5th Gear

Status
    Today I hate People with cheap ****ty HID kits right up your arse....... Too high beam, too bright, look crap and chavvy. I hope there lights catch fire, was well annoying in average speed cam road sat right on my bumper, then when no cameras I absolutely wasted him.

He's willing to do 52 mph in a 50 where cameras are, but when no cameras and national speed limit I left him for dead. 52 plate Leon cupra r , I was in my m3!
    Current: 2013 Audi A3 2.0 tdi s line 8V in black SD nav+ extras, E46 BMW M3, 1971 Volvo p1800, 2014 Ford transit sport 155ps ;-)

Previous : Focus st 225 stage 1 (265 bhp and too much torque), 2002 audi s3 bam engine completely OEM, 2001 Audi a3 1.8 TQS 221bhp and about 20 other cars, majority civics ek4/ek9 and Bmw / Audi soot chucker's!

Drive safe, stay alive.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by s33nyboy12 View Post
    Today I hate People with cheap ****ty HID kits right up your arse....... Too high beam, too bright, look crap and chavvy. I hope there lights catch fire, was well annoying in average speed cam road sat right on my bumper, then when no cameras I absolutely wasted him.

He's willing to do 52 mph in a 50 where cameras are, but when no cameras and national speed limit I left him for dead. 52 plate Leon cupra r , I was in my m3!
    e92?
    Current: 8P3 '59 2.0 TFSI 3DR S-Line | Adaptive Bixenons with DLR's | Folding electric mirrors | Heated half leathers |
    Previous : '06 2.0 TDi Sportback in Dolphin Grey| SE | DSG | Satnav | Privacy glass | auto lights | comfort pack |

4th Gear

Status
    Fish cakes������

Work related. Was told on Friday that from Monday until Christmas Eve I will be working every week away from home ���������������� �������������
    Audi A3 8P Sport Back 170BHP (And I Love it)

web page: philseagus.co.uk
    E-Mail:info@philseagust.co.uk

6th Gear

Status
    Personalised number plates, BMWs and Tory politics
    SOLD 0201204 8P March 2011 Black Edition 2.0Tdi170 Sportback quattro..lots of bits... Others in the Garage......
    Arrived 1 March 2014 ..Phantom 2014 8V S3 Sportback. lots of bits, Pano roof, Tech Pack.TPMS, WOW ;-)

4th Gear

Status
    The person that jumped the lights and forced me to brake hard. I hope you get a flat tyre. :-(

Looking for Zombies !!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAudi View Post
    Personalised number plates,
    Especially the ones that have to have what its supposed to say at the bottom of the plate.

And ordinary 3 series BMW's that have a M3 badge on them, you are fooling no one. Those who don't know the difference are not bothered, and those that do think you are a knobhead.
    PaulAr, CHEZ, markos72 and 1 others like this.

JSD 2.59
    Synergy-Solutions

4th Gear

Status
    Bad news :-(

James

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by sidibear View Post
    And ordinary 3 series BMW's that have a M3 badge on them, you are fooling no one. Those who don't know the difference are not bothered, and those that do think you are a knobhead.
    I got behind a 320d a couple of months back, except it was a rare "M3" edition. It must be BMW's new range of ultra efficient M3's. I forgot to download it from my dashcam and upload it to ASN for a giggle. 320d M3... cute!

2nd Gear

Status
    People who are supposed to be selling stuff on gumtree and are really crooks, just read another member got shafted, and another was about to!!! Pisses me off!!!

Short Back

Status
    Mercedes drivers!

They're either too slow & holding you up on an otherwise empty road, or they're trying to park in your boot at 60mph ...no happy medium for them.
    sliced likes this.

Neutral

Status
    My ex he isn't nice at all. I've found about 3 fake profiles on Facebookoff his, and what's worse is he uses his email address but the user profile name is a john smith DOH !!! I was shocked with disbelief. so on top off everything in the god awful 3 years I stupidly put up with the lies,secrets,deceit and u name it everything else done it I find out this

His own fAmily can't trust what he tells them anymore shocking

U know when u finally stop caring for someone or even being in love with them well that happened tonight and I can safely i have a weight off my shoulders and have everything going for me

Good riddance to terrible exs that have no morals or conscience

RANT OVER

Neutral

Status
    And if I could upload te picture I would show how stupid he actually is and he wonders why we never worked terrible liar and crap at that he always gets found out :/

1st Gear

Status
    Upload it anyway for a laugh, a woman scorned and all that.....

Neutral

Status
    If I gave y the list off everything he has done u wouldn't being saying that ud wanna break his legs it's that bad :/ and I'm not sure how u upload it on this taps talk