What do you hate???

I do that, my eyes are light sensitive due to a head injury and I get migraines.

Ooo I like that.
I'll use that time someone asks me to remove them......

Joking a side.
I use to wear my sunglasses in side cause of a double eye injury. Both eyes was effect and it made them very very light sensitive for a couple of days.
Same thing happened to my old man after his Laser eye surgery.

jdp1962:1806565 said:
Dickheads that are so busy listening to their ipods that they dont even bother to look either way as they cross the road. Then when you miss them by a couple of inches they dont even bother to say sorry but just simply carry on walking!

My remedy for this is twofold:

1) walk in a straight line without deviating or changing pace;

2) weight 18 and a half stone.

I was driving not walking lol

Ooo I like that.
I'll use that time someone asks me to remove them......

Joking a side.
I use to wear my sunglasses in side cause of a double eye injury. Both eyes was effect and it made them very very light sensitive for a couple of days.
Same thing happened to my old man after his Laser eye surgery.

Fair enough if people have to wear them for genuine reasons but in some cases you can clearly see the person is just trying to look 'cool' and failing miserably!

Last edited:
Fair enough if people have to wear them for genuine reasons but in some cases you can clearly the person is just trying to look 'cool' and failing miserably!

I know what you mean though and agree.

I use to have light reactive glasses, I hated going in to buildings from out side cause I looked like a right prat.

Ha ha this s**t's great, I have two extras to add that im surprised haven't been bought up, biteing down and pulling away in to a thought-ably eatable temp pizza to have the other half of the topping slide off and hit you in the chin....

It's at this point that you find out that said pizza has been infact baked in a volcano and you now have molten hot tomato purée melting ur face.....
You then hate yourself for a being inpatient and also for having to waste the bit of tasty pizza you spat on the wall.

And second....standing on a f***ing plug!!! Exspecaly in the dark!! It seams to be the one of the only things that can paralyse you like a vulken neck pinch and send you across the room at a hurtling stumbling speed of destruction,

small kids toys also have a very close resemblance to the actions of a plug which I found out when staying at a friends after one to many and not knowing my surroundings (exspecaly in the dark again) I found the only piece of Lego on the landing. I woke the intire house as I removed the bathroom door with my head and shoulder. My mate and his two kids found it highly amusing....his misses not so.

Last edited:
Supermarket kiosks with only one person serving a line of 10 ****in people!

Facebook trolls who have to like or comment on absolutely everything! You know who they are! So I intermittently put my status as 'read THIS status and suck my testicles Facebook trolls!'

Cold callers phoning you up bout PPI claims and personal injury claims.

FK OFF you vultures!!

Especially annoying when you're registered with the TPS and still get them, but they're "Out of Area" on caller ID so can't report them!

Damn straight! This drives me nuts. People wander around in a daze, totally unaware of who or what is around them. I find myself getting out of other people's way all the time and they're so oblivious they can't even give a nod of thanks!

Hate this in the supermarket when they're oblivious whilst pushing a trolley around... especially when the trolley makes contact with you / your trolley. Which happened to me on Friday and I now have a bruise on my ankle. Cow.

When my 9 month old son has a poo straight after changing his nappy!

Not easy putting a nappy on him when he keeps on trying to roll over or scooch across the the changing mat!

numptys who think the is only 1 lane on the motoway, move over you fools.

Oh and not having my 8L anymore, miss here lots !!

When my 9 month old son has a poo straight after changing his nappy!

Not easy putting a nappy on him when he keeps on trying to roll over or scooch across the the changing mat!

+1 and the smell. Sometimes, I just know he has done it a second time so I take him to his mummy. Heheheehehehe.

- My gym diet so im having to make food every 2-3 hours.

- ASDA. I cannot put into words how much i hate having to go there. I think i will have to sub catergoise this one.
- You can never park and end up having to park 6 miles away where there should be road signs along the carpark telling you how many more miles left to walk.
- half the time scrotes smoking weed outside on benches
- inside full of dole / benefit claiming council estate scrubs in stained track suit bottoms, reebok jacket and england caps.
- People randomly in the middle of a tight aisle stopped with their trolley so you can never get around.
- People who stand half a millimeter away from you browsing the item next to you.
- Tills, all the operators seem to go at one pace 'mongol'.
- Being in my young 20s, when purchasing alcohol like a crate of beers or something i can never seem to leave ASDA without one of the fat useless security guards asking me to show my receipt. Which when walking out with 8 crates of beer for your bros birthday and your hands are full with crates up to your head. Having to put these down to rummage through your pockets to prove you still aren't a criminal does **** you off.

- My dad when he eats my left over pizza the next morning intended for MY BREAKFAST.

- O2 asking me 5 different times on diff days if i want to upgrade with them all with the same answer. NO.

- Using the bathroom at home, no one has been in there for 2 hours, as soon as i sit my **** down on that toilet seat, BAM! Half the house need the bathroom.

Try Asda at 3.30 on a Sunday. The quality of the clientèle hanging around the meat aisle awaiting the man with the "price reduction" sticker gun will amaze you.

yeah we have that at our local co op mate, used to work there in my teens and we shut at 10pm, at 9 when all the bread and bakery items used to be reduced to an 1/8th of the price to get rid of you used to get loads of trampy people, half of them looked like scruffy weed heads always coming in at about 9.15 to buy half of it to eat walking out with like 8 items for a £1.

mutton dressed as lamb!:scared2:
be it 50 year old blokes thinking there 21 again with there sporty cars and trendy clothes and i phones and orange tans when they should know better! :nyah:
or the wrinkley old slappers with dyed hair and short skirts thinking there 21 when there really grandmothers with equally orange skin as the above!
come on! who your fooling?
get a grip and go get an allotment or go to the bingo! or get a lollypop persons job like your supposed to! ***
it makes me cringe and i hate it!

Last edited:
When you order discs and pads for your car, you ask when ordering if they have different options e.g. bearings in the rear etc and they reply "no they are the right ones"

So you spend 4 hours stripping the discs, pads and changing all the suspension springs. You wack on the fronts with no issue, you come to the rear and guess what?

They have sent the wrong rear disc, its now 6pm and they are closed.

Your car is now stuck on your mates ramps in his busy garage and you have to go back at 9am to finish the job when they send the right ones.

What a ballache

1. Shopping trolleys. Going round watching people sneeze and cough on them.
People who go rough in a daze holding everything up.
2. People who can't just chill out, stress over the smallest thing.
3. My courtesy car(BMW 1series RWD) which got stuck in some muddy grass. Grr embarrasing!
4. People looking at me as if to say why has he got Such a nice car at a young age (jealous)

When people say they have "brought" something when what they have actually done is "bought" something.

"bought" = past tense of "to buy"
"brought" = past tense of "to bring"

How hard can it be?

When people say they have "brought" something when what they have actually done is "bought" something.

"bought" = past tense of "to buy"
"brought" = past tense of "to bring"

How hard can it be?

Really hard for people with problems.

People that don't seem to understand that not all bad spelling, grammar or general poor Literacy is done out of choice or bad habit.

But I agree with you as well though.
It really annoys me when people gets it wrong due of pure laziness or text speak.

What do I hate? These rude boys in their VW Polo's and Vauxhall Corsa's who think they are driving a rocket ship. On my way to pick the missus up yesterday... and this little rudey in a standard black polo thinks 84 bhp can take on the world... so he decides to overtake as many people as he can driving like a serpent... eventually comes behind me... driving up my derrier... and he realizes that he cannot keep up with me... because he cannot accelerate like a 2.0 TFSI... he eventually gave up... I teased him a bit, slowing down and speeding up... but what an idiot!!! I hate people like that.. just live and let live man.. respect the road! If you want to drive like that... book a track day or go find a quiet B road.. just don't do it when kids are pouring out of schools and crossing the road like kids do! mo fo.

When someone refers to himself as "we" when he is obviously an "I".
When someone refers to himself as "I" when he is obviously a "we".

Examples:

When a one man band says... "We can do you this item for £100."

When a guy working for a big company like Currys says.... "I haven't got any of those TVs in stock."

:no:

When someone refers to himself as "we" when he is obviously an "I".
When someone refers to himself as "I" when he is obviously a "we".

Examples:

When a one man band says... "We can do you this item for £100."

When a guy working for a big company like Currys says.... "I haven't got any of those TVs in stock."

:no:

At least thats not as bad as people talking about themselves in the third person... fishyfish hates dat shiat!

What really annoys me is when I ask something regarding my car (and its never happened on this site I may add) they see a woman with an Audi and think oh she is daft and has a bit of money - lets try and waffle her.
Not happening pal I might be blonde but I aint stupid :haha:

I get sooo wound up the same time every month, no i'm not female.. and not it's not my mrs's female "cycle" issues either!

It's looking at my payslip and working out the taxman is on a fuking winner! C**T!

ahh thanks for the relief of sharing..

Biddyy..

Reactions: SteveP40
I get sooo wound up the same time every month, no i'm not female.. and not it's not my mrs's female "cycle" issues either!

It's looking at my payslip and working out the taxman is on a fuking winner! C**T!

ahh thanks for the relief of sharing..

Biddyy..

Haha, Amen to that Biddyy!