Volks AutosJMB Retrofits
Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 69101112131415161718192021222326 ... LastLast
Like Tree490Likes

Thread: What do you hate???

I want your faulty electronics

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by sidibear View Post
    I do that, my eyes are light sensitive due to a head injury and I get migraines.

Ooo I like that.
    I'll use that time someone asks me to remove them......

Joking a side.
    I use to wear my sunglasses in side cause of a double eye injury. Both eyes was effect and it made them very very light sensitive for a couple of days.
    Same thing happened to my old man after his Laser eye surgery.

New Car, New Thread: Scott's Akoya Silver A8
    Gone But Not Forgotten: Audrey's Build Thread

2. # ADS
    ADS

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jdp1962:1806565
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeyboy View Post
    Dickheads that are so busy listening to their ipods that they dont even bother to look either way as they cross the road. Then when you miss them by a couple of inches they dont even bother to say sorry but just simply carry on walking!
    My remedy for this is twofold:

1) walk in a straight line without deviating or changing pace;

2) weight 18 and a half stone.
    I was driving not walking lol

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottB5 View Post
    Ooo I like that.
    I'll use that time someone asks me to remove them......

Joking a side.
    I use to wear my sunglasses in side cause of a double eye injury. Both eyes was effect and it made them very very light sensitive for a couple of days.
    Same thing happened to my old man after his Laser eye surgery.
    Fair enough if people have to wear them for genuine reasons but in some cases you can clearly see the person is just trying to look 'cool' and failing miserably!
    Last edited by BigWillyStyle; 7th March 2013 at 08:33.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWillyStyle View Post
    Fair enough if people have to wear them for genuine reasons but in some cases you can clearly the person is just trying to look 'cool' and failing miserably!
    I know what you mean though and agree.

I use to have light reactive glasses, I hated going in to buildings from out side cause I looked like a right prat.

2nd Gear

Status

What do you hate???

Ha ha this s**t's great, I have two extras to add that im surprised haven't been bought up, biteing down and pulling away in to a thought-ably eatable temp pizza to have the other half of the topping slide off and hit you in the chin....

It's at this point that you find out that said pizza has been infact baked in a volcano and you now have molten hot tomato purée melting ur face.....
    You then hate yourself for a being inpatient and also for having to waste the bit of tasty pizza you spat on the wall.

And second....standing on a f***ing plug!!! Exspecaly in the dark!! It seams to be the one of the only things that can paralyse you like a vulken neck pinch and send you across the room at a hurtling stumbling speed of destruction,

small kids toys also have a very close resemblance to the actions of a plug which I found out when staying at a friends after one to many and not knowing my surroundings (exspecaly in the dark again) I found the only piece of Lego on the landing. I woke the intire house as I removed the bathroom door with my head and shoulder. My mate and his two kids found it highly amusing....his misses not so.
    Last edited by S3Zek; 7th March 2013 at 12:20.

3rd Gear

Status
    That bloody 'Wowcher' advert!!

4th Gear

Status
    Mobile phone chargers with 4 inches of lead!

4th Gear

Status
    Supermarket kiosks with only one person serving a line of 10 ****in people!

4th Gear

Status
    Facebook trolls who have to like or comment on absolutely everything! You know who they are! So I intermittently put my status as 'read THIS status and suck my testicles Facebook trolls!'

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    Facebook
    A4 3.0TDi SE Quattro Auto. Factory-fit: RNS-E/bluetooth; F/R parking sensors; full leather/heated front seats; cruise. Retrofit: Remap; Eibach 30mm lowering springs, RS4 RARB; MTEC drilled/grooved discs; 18" RS4 alloys; VW fan washers; Kinetic Digitizor DAB; Blackvue DR380 camera; front armrest; ambient lighting; white LED lights; autodim mirror; Cupra splitter; S-Line door blades; tints; UK pressed plates; MFSW; SDS; TPMS; LED Taillights and DRLs. RS aluminium pedals

moderately amusing

Status
    mice

S3 Drift King!

Status
    Vegetable smoothies.

99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh!

2nd Gear

Status
    Cold callers phoning you up bout PPI claims and personal injury claims.

FK OFF you vultures!!
    Especially annoying when you're registered with the TPS and still get them, but they're "Out of Area" on caller ID so can't report them!

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmo View Post
    Damn straight! This drives me nuts. People wander around in a daze, totally unaware of who or what is around them. I find myself getting out of other people's way all the time and they're so oblivious they can't even give a nod of thanks!
    Hate this in the supermarket when they're oblivious whilst pushing a trolley around... especially when the trolley makes contact with you / your trolley. Which happened to me on Friday and I now have a bruise on my ankle. Cow.

3rd Gear

Status
    When my 9 month old son has a poo straight after changing his nappy!

Not easy putting a nappy on him when he keeps on trying to roll over or scooch across the the changing mat!

James

Status
    Dissertations.

5th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Follow ruffrida On Twitter Visit ruffrida's Youtube Channel
    numptys who think the is only 1 lane on the motoway, move over you fools.

Oh and not having my 8L anymore, miss here lots !!
    B6 1.9tdi Quattro Avant Sport:
    My Build Thread = http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a4-a4-c...so-begins.html

Coming soon: -35mm Springs, Colour coded FOG grills, Trip stalk upgrade.
    Wish List; FMIC, BV43 turbo, Bigger Remap, Fat Clutch,Full Stainless, S4 Brakes, 5m mspacers - front, 10mm spacers rear, MFSW.

6th Gear

Status
    People that don't listen.
    Live your life as if nobody is watching you.

_G_
    4th Gear

Status
    When my 9 month old son has a poo straight after changing his nappy!

Not easy putting a nappy on him when he keeps on trying to roll over or scooch across the the changing mat!
    +1 and the smell. Sometimes, I just know he has done it a second time so I take him to his mummy. Heheheehehehe.

Neutral

Status
    - My gym diet so im having to make food every 2-3 hours.

- ASDA. I cannot put into words how much i hate having to go there. I think i will have to sub catergoise this one.
    - You can never park and end up having to park 6 miles away where there should be road signs along the carpark telling you how many more miles left to walk.
    - half the time scrotes smoking weed outside on benches
    - inside full of dole / benefit claiming council estate scrubs in stained track suit bottoms, reebok jacket and england caps.
    - People randomly in the middle of a tight aisle stopped with their trolley so you can never get around.
    - People who stand half a millimeter away from you browsing the item next to you.
    - Tills, all the operators seem to go at one pace 'mongol'.
    - Being in my young 20s, when purchasing alcohol like a crate of beers or something i can never seem to leave ASDA without one of the fat useless security guards asking me to show my receipt. Which when walking out with 8 crates of beer for your bros birthday and your hands are full with crates up to your head. Having to put these down to rummage through your pockets to prove you still aren't a criminal does piss you off.

- My dad when he eats my left over pizza the next morning intended for MY BREAKFAST.

- O2 asking me 5 different times on diff days if i want to upgrade with them all with the same answer. NO.

- Using the bathroom at home, no one has been in there for 2 hours, as soon as i sit my arse down on that toilet seat, BAM! Half the house need the bathroom.

6th Gear

Status
    Try Asda at 3.30 on a Sunday. The quality of the clientèle hanging around the meat aisle awaiting the man with the "price reduction" sticker gun will amaze you.
    Live your life as if nobody is watching you.

Neutral

Status
    yeah we have that at our local co op mate, used to work there in my teens and we shut at 10pm, at 9 when all the bread and bakery items used to be reduced to an 1/8th of the price to get rid of you used to get loads of trampy people, half of them looked like scruffy weed heads always coming in at about 9.15 to buy half of it to eat walking out with like 8 items for a £1.

moderately amusing

Status
    mutton dressed as lamb!
    be it 50 year old blokes thinking there 21 again with there sporty cars and trendy clothes and i phones and orange tans when they should know better!
    or the wrinkley old slappers with dyed hair and short skirts thinking there 21 when there really grandmothers with equally orange skin as the above!
    come on! who your fooling?
    get a grip and go get an allotment or go to the bingo! or get a lollypop persons job like your supposed to! ffs
    it makes me cringe and i hate it!
    Last edited by CHEZ; 17th March 2013 at 21:32.

2nd Gear

Status
    When you order discs and pads for your car, you ask when ordering if they have different options e.g. bearings in the rear etc and they reply "no they are the right ones"

So you spend 4 hours stripping the discs, pads and changing all the suspension springs. You wack on the fronts with no issue, you come to the rear and guess what?

They have sent the wrong rear disc, its now 6pm and they are closed.

Your car is now stuck on your mates ramps in his busy garage and you have to go back at 9am to finish the job when they send the right ones.

What a ballache
    B5 1.8T Quattro

2nd Gear

Status
    My ex wife****ing*****

Crunching The Gears

Status
    1. Shopping trolleys. Going round watching people sneeze and cough on them.
    People who go rough in a daze holding everything up.
    2. People who can't just chill out, stress over the smallest thing.
    3. My courtesy car(BMW 1series RWD) which got stuck in some muddy grass. Grr embarrasing!
    4. People looking at me as if to say why has he got Such a nice car at a young age (jealous)
    Mods so far...
    LED Interior Lights, Front splitter, Cruise Control.
    Puddle/ Footwell Lights, LED number plate and side lights.
    75% Window Tints, MY11 Lights, Black Optics Grill.
    MFSW, Leather trimmed Grab Handles. CH/LH Lights
    JL Audio, DAB radio
    Vinyl wrap wing mirrors

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    When people say they have "brought" something when what they have actually done is "bought" something.

"bought" = past tense of "to buy"
    "brought" = past tense of "to bring"

How hard can it be?
    A4 3.0TDi SE Quattro Auto. Factory-fit: RNS-E/bluetooth; F/R parking sensors; full leather/heated front seats; cruise. Retrofit: Remap; Eibach 30mm lowering springs, RS4 RARB; MTEC drilled/grooved discs; 18" RS4 alloys; VW fan washers; Kinetic Digitizor DAB; Blackvue DR380 camera; front armrest; ambient lighting; white LED lights; autodim mirror; Cupra splitter; S-Line door blades; tints; UK pressed plates; MFSW; SDS; TPMS; LED Taillights and DRLs. RS aluminium pedals

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jdp1962 View Post
    When people say they have "brought" something when what they have actually done is "bought" something.

"bought" = past tense of "to buy"
    "brought" = past tense of "to bring"

How hard can it be?
    Really hard for people with problems.

People that don't seem to understand that not all bad spelling, grammar or general poor Literacy is done out of choice or bad habit.

But I agree with you as well though.
    It really annoys me when people gets it wrong due of pure laziness or text speak.

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    Really hard for people with problems.
    You're right, and I should have qualified my rant by exemptiing those who have genuine literacy issues.

_G_
    4th Gear

Status
    What do I hate? These rude boys in their VW Polo's and Vauxhall Corsa's who think they are driving a rocket ship. On my way to pick the missus up yesterday... and this little rudey in a standard black polo thinks 84 bhp can take on the world... so he decides to overtake as many people as he can driving like a serpent... eventually comes behind me... driving up my derrier... and he realizes that he cannot keep up with me... because he cannot accelerate like a 2.0 TFSI... he eventually gave up... I teased him a bit, slowing down and speeding up... but what an idiot!!! I hate people like that.. just live and let live man.. respect the road! If you want to drive like that... book a track day or go find a quiet B road.. just don't do it when kids are pouring out of schools and crossing the road like kids do! mo fo.

3rd Gear

Status
    That Abu Qatada is STILL in this country!!!

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    That Sunderland don't seem to want to fight to keep their Premiership status.

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jdp1962 View Post
    That Sunderland don't seem to want to fight to keep their Premiership status.
    They didnt do too badly on Sat i thought. Not compared to Newcastle anyway

Status
    Leaking brake pipes on the ABS pump.

Shaving.

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    They didnt do too badly on Sat i thought. Not compared to Newcastle anyway
    You're being very generous, BWS. Of course, quite a lot has happened since then.....

Ads
    License to drive

Status
    When someone refers to himself as "we" when he is obviously an "I".
    When someone refers to himself as "I" when he is obviously a "we".

Examples:

When a one man band says... "We can do you this item for £100."

When a guy working for a big company like Currys says.... "I haven't got any of those TVs in stock."

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Ads View Post
    When someone refers to himself as "we" when he is obviously an "I".
    When someone refers to himself as "I" when he is obviously a "we".

Examples:

When a one man band says... "We can do you this item for £100."

When a guy working for a big company like Currys says.... "I haven't got any of those TVs in stock."

At least thats not as bad as people talking about themselves in the third person... fishyfish hates dat shiat!

5th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Smillie13 On Twitter
    What really annoys me is when I ask something regarding my car (and its never happened on this site I may add) they see a woman with an Audi and think oh she is daft and has a bit of money - lets try and waffle her.
    Not happening pal I might be blonde but I aint stupid
    Here for a good time, not a long time
    x Susan x

Neutral

Status
    I get sooo wound up the same time every month, no i'm not female.. and not it's not my mrs's female "cycle" issues either!

It's looking at my payslip and working out the taxman is on a fuking winner! C**T!

ahh thanks for the relief of sharing..

Biddyy..
    SteveP40 likes this.
    2006 A4 DTM, Silver, Front and rear OEM Parking sensors, OEM RS4 Xenons, OEM RNS-E plus, 6 Stack CD Changer, APR Carbonio CAI, Rev D DV, Autotech HPFP + OEM Follower, Revo Stage 1, New thermostat, R8 RED Coil packs, so far!

To Do: Coilovers, Sport Cat RAI/034, Milltek Cat Back, Revo Stage 2+, & finally take a break?!

"quattro - try it, you won't look back!" :D

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Biddyy View Post
    I get sooo wound up the same time every month, no i'm not female.. and not it's not my mrs's female "cycle" issues either!

It's looking at my payslip and working out the taxman is on a fuking winner! C**T!

ahh thanks for the relief of sharing..

Biddyy..
    Haha, Amen to that Biddyy!