Inconsiderate B4st4rds!!!

Nilz

Defo worth the wait :)
Reaction score
So about a month ago, i came back to my car in the work car park and drove home, parked up on the drive, then later on went to fill up, only when i paid and was walking back to the car, that someone has gone into my bumper and cracked the corner of it!!!

I didnt notice at work as it was dark or on the drive, as i didnt park it the normal way round as was going back out later.

So annoying!!!

So anyway, I sent an email out to the company asking for the inconsiderate ***** to come and speak to me about it and we can come to some sort of agreement.....did anyone come forward, did they f*ck!!!

I spoke to security and before they even knew where I parked, it was like, no sorry our cameras dont cover that area!!!

Now only just calming down after this, I only go and see at lunchtime yesterday that someone else has gone and done it again and grazed my bumper!!!

WTF!!! Do these people have no consciense or care for other people property???

Anyway, what can you do about it hey, Eff all - oh apart from putting MY hand in MY pocket to pay for a full bumper respray.

Rant over....(ba5tards!!!

That is so annoying Nilz. A respray wont be cheap either. There are too many scum bags around, it really angers me to read about what they do to other peoples cars and walk away like its ok to do so.

Flippin heck Nilz, thats awful!!!! But sadly lots have no concience these days and just dont care. Its even worse over here sadly!

Hate it when this happens, just spent a lot of money, getting mine all nice and tidy after a little bump, to park my car up yesterday, in the sun, sat at work to admire (as you do) my previous days washing and waxing, to notice 2 massive (to me) dings in my rear passenger door, which weren't there the day before, just gets my goat up,
Sorry to hijack rant over lol

Sorry to hear that dude. Unfortunately happens all the time.

I had someone reverse into my car today and then refuse to hand over details. the man's daughter even trying to say that they never even bumped into me! Had to call police.

Sailo, what happened with the police then mate??

Police took the details of the other driver and gave them to me on a piece of paper.

They made a comment that I could get it fixed with some t-cut and that my pressed number plates are not road legal.

Made me feel like I've wasted their time.

I had this yesterday in the works van on tower bridge
a car hit the large step at the back
I got out the cheeky git said I only nudged it
if it had been my a3 . i would have nudged him grrr

Some people just don't care.