Chris NottMonster Motorsport
    Grumpy Old Man

Status

An impassioned request to all forum users

When you have a question about how your car works, before rushing to start a thread and waiting for someone else to do your thinking for you, please, please, please read your owner's manual first, to see if the answer is already there.

Thank you.

(That is all. Rant over.)
    A4 3.0TDi SE Quattro Auto. Factory-fit: RNS-E/bluetooth; F/R parking sensors; full leather/heated front seats; cruise. Retrofit: Remap; Eibach 30mm lowering springs, RS4 RARB; MTEC drilled/grooved discs; 18" RS4 alloys; VW fan washers; Kinetic Digitizor DAB; Blackvue DR380 camera; front armrest; ambient lighting; white LED lights; autodim mirror; Cupra splitter; S-Line door blades; tints; UK pressed plates; MFSW; SDS; TPMS; LED Taillights and DRLs. RS aluminium pedals

2. # ADS
    ADS

I want your faulty electronics

Status
    What if you don't have the manual?

New Car, New Thread: Scott's Akoya Silver A8
    Gone But Not Forgotten: Audrey's Build Thread

Status

My Social Networking

Follow quattrojames On Twitter Add quattrojames on Facebook
    Ebay.

Dealers.
    Ingolstance Read about my A6 HERE.

1st Gear

Status

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by quattrojames View Post
    Ebay.

Dealers.
    now I could be taking the piss here , but is that not what a car forum is for ???, now I know why its so Quite on here .

6th Gear

Status
    Yeah, must remember not to ask a car related question on here.
    Live your life as if nobody is watching you.

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmcgee View Post
    now I could be taking the piss here , but is that not what a car forum is for ???, now I know why its so Quite on here .

Quite what?
    A4 3.0TDi SE Quattro Auto. Factory-fit: RNS-E/bluetooth; F/R parking sensors; full leather/heated front seats; cruise. Retrofit: Remap; Eibach 30mm lowering springs, RS4 RARB; MTEC drilled/grooved discs; 18" RS4 alloys; VW fan washers; Kinetic Digitizor DAB; Blackvue DR380 camera; front armrest; ambient lighting; white LED lights; autodim mirror; Cupra splitter; S-Line door blades; tints; UK pressed plates; MFSW; SDS; TPMS; LED Taillights and DRLs. RS aluminium pedals

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by StateOfPlay View Post
    Yeah, must remember not to ask a car related question on here.
    I'm not for one moment suggesting that, as well you know. I'm just trying to encourage people to think a little bit for themselves first. After all, you could be wating a while for someone to come along and reply to your question when the answer was in your hands all along.

S3 Drift King!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jdp1962 View Post
    I'm not for one moment suggesting that, as well you know. I'm just trying to encourage people to think a little bit for themselves first. After all, you could be wating a while for someone to come along and reply to your question when the answer was in your hands all along.
    To be honest Jeff, it works both ways. You 'DON'T' have to offer your help and reply to every single thread. Really depends how helpful you want to be, in your own time.

In the past, I would literally go through every single thread and try to answer much as I can when I was available, but there's a lot of helpful members out there, so I hardly do as much, which is good for me, since I'm more busier in my personal life these days than ever before!

We was all newbies once, and I remember asking silling questions in the beginning, but would automatically use the 'search' function on different forums now, since I know how to.

99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh! For Sale:LCR Brakes - £400

kidney bean

Status
    pmsl, ​love it!!!
    Next Steps. (wanted)
    s`line steering wheel
    oem interior mods
    milltek exhaust system..
    window tints.