New users.....

quattrojames

Staff member
Reaction score
Who sign up, don't even try to use search, and then either thread hijack or start numerous new threads asking SFQ's about things which a simple browse around the forum, or even Google would tell them.....

And then bump the thread after 25mins (!!) because they've not had someone rush to their assistance, or become indignant when they get short replies.

And then when they do get their answer can't be ***** to either say thank you or hit the thanks button.

Sort it out, its basic manners which seem sadly lacking.

Even though im a new user to ASN i know what you mean and it is annoying!

Ive had thousands of posts on other forums tho :)

True, but without the noobs the bills wouldnt get paid at asn hq lool. 22601 active users, gotta be room for somemore lol

True, but without the noobs the bills wouldnt get paid at asn hq lool. 22601 active users, gotta be room for somemore lol
Breaking News ASN can still survive without newbies ( we all have RS6 company cars at ASN Towers )

Absolutely! The more the more merrier! I hope it was clear from my post that it's not aimed at every new user, of course not, just the minority who seem to have missed the basic forum etiquette lesson.

For the record, this post isn't aimed at any one specific forum member.

Not sure if this is the right thread but my car never gets above 70 on the temperature gauge, can anyone help?