Volks AutosEM Tuning
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Turkster's Avatar
    Bro.Paul 2.5TDI Quattro Sport

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,713

    foooking tw@ts who cant drive!

    Today, Iv pulled off from a set of lights to be confronted with a prick wanting to rush up my drivers side to cut in front of me when there is clearly no room to let him in before the 2 lanes become one, iv had to hit the breaks or we would have smashed, no question,

    then at the next set of lights him and his chav bird are telling me im a prick and should learn to drive!

    i must say, i had to chuckle as she clearly knew bugger all about driving as there was no way in hell she had a license as she could hardly string 3 words together and he looked like he had slept rough in a hedge last night,

    i then simply told the little prick i knew where he lived and offered him as visit as i flashed him my black wallet with a silver badge attached to it, its a fake americn kids police ID badge that looks so real, he **** himself and she shut the fooook up in nano seconds! LoL

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2
    Sandra's Avatar
    MODERATOR

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    14,342
    There are too many of these chavs on the road, i love the bit with the badge though, that is just classic.

  4. #3
    Dazmo's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Leicestershire
    Posts
    1,775
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkster View Post
    Today, Iv pulled off from a set of lights to be confronted with a prick wanting to rush up my drivers side to cut in front of me when there is clearly no room to let him in before the 2 lanes become one, iv had to hit the breaks or we would have smashed, no question,

    then at the next set of lights him and his chav bird are telling me im a prick and should learn to drive!

    i must say, i had to chuckle as she clearly knew bugger all about driving as there was no way in hell she had a license as she could hardly string 3 words together and he looked like he had slept rough in a hedge last night,

    i then simply told the little prick i knew where he lived and offered him as visit as i flashed him my black wallet with a silver badge attached to it, its a fake americn kids police ID badge that looks so real, he **** himself and she shut the fooook up in nano seconds! LoL

    I thought impersonating a good driver was agains't the law, lol


    Maritus Blue Audi A4 3.0 V6 S-Line TDi 275bhp, 585nm Torque

  5. #4
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1
    this happens to me at least 2 times a week at these certain lights in my area i know the feeling

  6. #5
    jojo's Avatar
    S3 Drift King!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Solihull, Midlands
    Posts
    24,848
    To be honest, it's a minefield these days out there! Every other day is a risk just to drive on our roads during the day. I have no issues during the night when I finish work, and the roads are empty!

    Scariest drivers are OAPs heading towards you down a narrow road driving down the middle! I've had a couple of near misses from these drivers recently.


    99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh!



  7. #6
    Turkster's Avatar
    Bro.Paul 2.5TDI Quattro Sport

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,713
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazmo View Post
    I thought impersonating a good driver was agains't the law, lol
    Im sure it is, but i never said i was a "good driver" I just showed him a plastic sliver badge and let him make his own conclusion of what branch of Mc Donalds i was from

  8. #7
    gavsman's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    379
    just out of curiousity - was it an E36 318i ( M3 wannbe with no power & big exhaust)?

  9. #8
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Thurso
    Posts
    33
    Loving the black wallet and silver badge, need to get one to keep in the car!

  10. #9
    Turkster's Avatar
    Bro.Paul 2.5TDI Quattro Sport

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,713
    Quote Originally Posted by gavsman View Post
    just out of curiousity - was it an E36 318i ( M3 wannbe with no power & big exhaust)?
    na, it was a 206 Estate in Met Blue.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Think you can drive?
    By MikeS4 in forum You Tube Links
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10th December 2008, 21:29
  2. Some one cant drive....
    By Ash B in forum A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 9th December 2008, 17:17
  3. Headlights - Left hand Drive/Right hand drive
    By vanbasten in forum A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 3rd January 2007, 19:20
  4. how do i drive the s3!!!
    By ianhg in forum A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 8th February 2005, 11:34

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO