Why???

chrisa4quat

Reaction score
Try helping people out and it goes wrong!! I reckon I'm gonna give up!!

Long story. Trying to help a friend of a member. A 3rd party has let me down. Basically trying to repair and ecu instead of buying a new one at £801 plus vat and fitting

Long story. Trying to help a friend of a member. A 3rd party has let me down. Basically trying to repair and ecu instead of buying a new one at £801 plus vat and fitting

These things happen. Not your fault.

Chill dude, these things happen, i have probs with 3rd parties letting me down on a daily basis, unfortunately 3rd party can be out of your hands.

as nilz said, third parties let me down at work regularly... its out of your control so dont stress about it. i sure they will understand...

They don't that's the thing that is annoying me to be fair. Due to delivery issues and more their end it has taken longer than expected. I'm just worried that it turns into something that gives us a bad name etc

yep **** em

I have explained. Generally our repairs on ecu's, dash's etc take a week. Waiting for a part which is taking ages it seems. I guess it's the price you pay for wanting it cheaper. It'll cost about 400 all in as opposed to over a grand new.

Is there any sort of sweetener you can fob them off with (if you know what I mean), at the end of the day its all about good customer service and technically its not for the customer to know about background issues, even though they do occur and are out of your hands, I know the job is getting done alot cheaper, but they dont really care about that do they!!

See if you can give them a free car wash or something that they would appreciate that aint going to cost you an arm and a leg - obviously this is just a thought.

Guess thats one way of not getting a bad rep, as you are turning a bad situation good, just with a little touch.

It's a good thought Nilz. Will bear it in mind when we get the car fixed. Thanks.

if something takes a little longer to get to me because of the delivery time, then i just see it as it is, you get what you get when you get it and if it takes a little long then its better to be late than not at all!

Chill Winston, It will be Ireee!