Audi dealer refusing to sell me parts.

tbcuprat

Reaction score
Like nothing I've ever heard of before.

Want to upgrade my steering wheel in my A3 8P to a MFSW but dealer says

"We are unable to sell you these parts as it's not something Audi gets involved in"

"We are aware that people retrofit parts but it's not something we wouldn't be able to help"

So they don't want my money. Fair enough.

Can anyone suggest somewhere down south Hant/Berks/Surrey that would?

Like nothing I've ever heard of before.

Want to upgrade my steering wheel in my A3 8P to a MFSW but dealer says

"We are unable to sell you these parts as it's not something Audi gets involved in"

"We are aware that people retrofit parts but it's not something we wouldn't be able to help"

So they don't want my money. Fair enough.

Can anyone suggest somewhere down south Hant/Berks/Surrey that would?

Give stoke audi a email and see if they can help a sponsor on this forum bottom of main page

Either Stoke or just try another Audi Garage, im sure they will sell it to you.

Try Stoke Audi as they are very good and courier to your door. You may need a VIN number as they want to ensure it's the right part for the right car year model (example: I ordered some indicator bulbs from BMW the other week as they were silvered unlike Audi ones - despite having same part number the loom connector was different and the sales bloke got a bit ****ty as he said I had wasted his time).

If you know anyone who has the exact spec of what you're after it may be worth asking them for their VIN to quote to save a load of hassle and arsing about.

its possible they know there can be an issue upgrading the wheel as in my case it appears the airbag may no longer work as the a3's system changed from a single stage ignition to a dual stage. They may want to avoid any legal issues in the event of an accident.

Contact NHN he'll source one in an instant

Spoke to NHN this morning about some other things this but did mention the steering wheel.

Might be a one stop shop by the looks of things.

Thanks chaps.

I'm from that area - which garage was it? I usually use Camberley Audi and never had a problem with them.