JMB RetrofitsSky Insurance
    The stigs ugly brother

Status

Paint balls hurt like a motherhubbard

So as the title states really. I got pelted in the back a good few times but i got hit by about 5 at close range and my gosh it fuuuukn hurt lol also one about 2inchs from my happy sack.(no pic of that one lol). Anyone else have extreme lactic acid in your thighs? Could hardley walk down a flight of stairs for 2 days lol suppose once you get hit a few times you know to get a jog on.[/IMG][/IMG]

2. # ADS
    ADS

2nd Gear

Status
    I did this on a mates stag do, ermm why? In the summer in a boiler suit and mask sweating more than I'd drank the night before. Then like you say, you get the burn in your legs, crouched down for so long that when you do run you have no legs, ooops this is all before realising that this is bl**dy stupid as it's no longer fun, they really do hurt. If your a sadist and you've got money burning a hole in your pocket, it's wicked

Kai

Neutral

Status
    They do a BIG GAME at mayhem paintball each year August with 300+ nutters running around like rambo for 6 hours great fun works out cheaper. The pain only lasts for a few days but theres alway someone who got it worse.

The stigs ugly brother

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaibo View Post
    I did this on a mates stag do, ermm why? In the summer in a boiler suit and mask sweating more than I'd drank the night before. Then like you say, you get the burn in your legs, crouched down for so long that when you do run you have no legs, ooops this is all before realising that this is bl**dy stupid as it's no longer fun, they really do hurt. If your a sadist and you've got money burning a hole in your pocket, it's wicked

Kai
    Ohhhh sh*t how could i forget about the ridiculous price of paint lol £30 for 500 paint balls!!! Im gonna take the mrs next time shes not going to enjoy it lol

Status
    I think the pain is similar to an airgun pellet if it was marble size,I played my last game a couple of years back in Nottingham and the stag and an opposition member were allowed to stay alive even if shot,they got hit everywhere and the bruises/cuts on bony bits were appalling.
    I use warfighters now as it's a bit more civilised.

Chugger

Status
    Ha, it's all good fun. Iv been loads of time, the paint balls do hurt (especially when some nobbers turn their gas pressure up) but this is superceeded by the pain the next few days trying to climb stairs. You always got to do the odd run by and point blank shooting, and a bit of hunt the stag/birthday boy at the end of the day to top things off.
    57 A3 2.0 TDI Sportback (140)

Status
    I recall creeping up on some Brummie hiding,thought I would be clever and get them to surrender,went down on my haunches and a twig broke under my foot,they shot and I shot...they hit an inch from what could/would have been the mother of all pain.
    I still have flashbacks today many years on lol

Missing the S3

Status
    I only found it hurt if the paint balls didnt explode, then it feel's like you've been hit by a marble. Never suffered the next day though, you lot spend to much time driving!

The stigs ugly brother

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by mk1chopper View Post
    I only found it hurt if the paint balls didnt explode, then it feel's like you've been hit by a marble. Never suffered the next day though, you lot spend to much time driving!
    We was there from 9am till 4.15pm, my legs wher mullerd lol and as for unexploded paint balls i must of been hit all 5 times on my back and not one broke on me, i wanted to be out but the guy was saying nah youv got no paint on you lol

1st Gear

Status
    I used to marshall at a site, and the getting hit in the nuts hurts like a **** indeed, and your ball/s will swell up at least 3 times the size, thats when its kinda more uncomfortable!

The worst I ever had was walking behind a kid while he was playing, scared behind a tree, snapped a twig, the kid turned around stuck the gun under my mask - and fired point blank into the soft part of my neck.

Had blood pouring down my front, shirt was covered. Had to call the game off!

2nd Gear

Status
    I find if you use the guns provided they don't hurt but the ones people own hurt like hell when hit in the right spot.

6th Gear

Status
    tried it too, fun but dear for ammo n leaves some impressive bruises. Also shows how badly wrong Hollywood portray how easy it is to avoid somebody with a machine gun lol - you can't miss even with a paintball gun!
    2003-2008 1998 Red A3 8L 1.8 Sport
    2008 -> 2003 Akoya Silver A3 8P1 2.0 FSi Sport

The stigs ugly brother

Status
    Who edited my thread title?lol