Do you have a Nissan Micra for sale??

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
So some joker has decided to use my shop number for an advert in the local bargain pages for a Nissan Micra, some haloween prank we have here! lol

Surprisingly, I would have sold 100 of the things judging by the way the phone hasn't stop ringing!!

********!

Maybe you should invest in some Micras, you could probably pick a few up for less than £50 a piece :D

Well, I think this is 100% a prank, since every single call that's enquired about the car has been a withheld number! The not so funny thing is, I've just been telling these people it's sold to get them off the phone quick... it seems they don't understand the term 'it's frikin SOLD!'

The annoying thing about it all is, they are messing with my business, I have customer that can't get through because of these idiots, so not very funny at all!

Soon as they mention micra just hang up on them. Or just laugh down the phone at them for even considering buying a micra.

The annoying thing about it all is, they are messing with my business, I have customer that can't get through because of these idiots, so not very funny at all!

When they call to buy a car........ sell them some food. You've gotta think outside the box mate.

Every cloud...

Would you like fries with that?

Thats what id be asking dude....

And if you stock up on a few micras and sell them from your shop you can get buyers to drop off some of your delivery orders on their way home.
The possibilities are endless.