AH FabricationsJMB Retrofits
Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By warren_S5
  • 1 Post By Chadders
  • 2 Post By willowsdad
  • 2 Post By StateOfPlay

Thread: Women, why do they niggle you so much? And what does yours do that niggles you?

6th Gear

Status

Women, why do they niggle you so much? And what does yours do that niggles you?

As lovely as they are, every now and then you do get that little bit niggled by them.

I mean, my wife is lovely, love her to death, but she does things every now and then that make me niggled. Like tonight, she is in the shower and suddenly I hear a scream, I run upstairs and it is a moth that has scared her.

We take turns to cook, when it is my turn she sits in front of the telly until I deliver her evening meal. But, when it is her turn, I have to get up every 2 or 3 minutes as she wants this out of the cupboard, or can I drain this, can I mix that, can I tell her if it is enough for me, can I chop the meat up ready, carry in the dinner plates, set up the cutlery etc etc.

And then, when I am driving, she will suddenly jump in her seat and shout "look" so loudly that I am panicking and hitting the brakes, only for her to say "aaah did you see that squirrel" or "Look!!!!! ..................a bunny rabbit in the park aaaah".

And she cannot go to bed without me. Or if she does, she sits and waits for me. And I turn the lights out as I am ready to sleep, but no, not her, this is the best time for her to talk to me. Just when I am so knackered I have finally crashed into bed, now she wants to talk about her day. Now she wants to ask what we should buy people for birthday presents or christmas.

If I lived with another bloke, would just be watching sport, drinking beer and opening the door to the Kebab delivery man.

But I would miss the closeness of our relationship, that bond of trust, the moment of intimacy. Ok, I mean sex.

Live your life as if nobody is watching you.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status
    thats women for you

Status
    Cant live with us, cant kill us, lol.
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP

Bro.Paul 2.5TDI Quattro Sport

Status
    Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    did your dad never tell you the facts of life? "you pay for it one way or another son"

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    ...... cant kill us, lol.
    No such thing as can't
    A4 S-Line. Mods so far; Cruise, DIS, Mk2 RNS-e, Audi 6 CD changer, XcarLink with self manufactured permanent ipod dock, B8 MFSW, Dectane Dayline Headlights with independantly switched DRL's, RS4 Rear ARB, De-badged, RS4 pedals, HIDS, RS4 front grille and RS4 style fog surrounds, LCR splitter in Satin Black, Rear Park Assist, LED gearknob, Red footwell lighting, Kitchen sink and Shower cubicle.

Status
    Another pearl of wisdom I heard somewhere along he journey of life:

A man wishes his partner would remain exactly the way she was on the first night they met, whereas a woman spends her life trying to change her man from the man she first met into the man she actually wanted in the first place!

Another mate often says, if women didn't have t1ts and fannies we'd lob rocks at them!

I'm sure there is plenty of truth in both!
    Last edited by warren_S5; 25th October 2012 at 09:59.
    ruffrida likes this.

Spooly Spooly Boosty Boosty!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by warrencox View Post
    Another mate often says, if women didn't have t1ts and 'lady gardens' we'd just lob rocks at them!
    Ha!
    Cheap and Reliable is not Fast. Cheap and Fast is not Reliable. Fast and Reliable is not Cheap!

6th Gear

Status
    Women are worth the grief !

S3 Drift King!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by StateOfPlay View Post
    As lovely as they are, every now and then you do get that little bit niggled by them.

I mean, my wife is lovely, love her to death, but she does things every now and then that make me niggled. Like tonight, she is in the shower and suddenly I hear a scream, I run upstairs and it is a moth that has scared her.

We take turns to cook, when it is my turn she sits in front of the telly until I deliver her evening meal. But, when it is her turn, I have to get up every 2 or 3 minutes as she wants this out of the cupboard, or can I drain this, can I mix that, can I tell her if it is enough for me, can I chop the meat up ready, carry in the dinner plates, set up the cutlery etc etc.

And then, when I am driving, she will suddenly jump in her seat and shout "look" so loudly that I am panicking and hitting the brakes, only for her to say "aaah did you see that squirrel" or "Look!!!!! ..................a bunny rabbit in the park aaaah".

And she cannot go to bed without me. Or if she does, she sits and waits for me. And I turn the lights out as I am ready to sleep, but no, not her, this is the best time for her to talk to me. Just when I am so knackered I have finally crashed into bed, now she wants to talk about her day. Now she wants to ask what we should buy people for birthday presents or christmas.

If I lived with another bloke, would just be watching sport, drinking beer and opening the door to the Kebab delivery man.

But I would miss the closeness of our relationship, that bond of trust, the moment of intimacy. Ok, I mean sex.

If your woman didn't do any of those things, you'd think something is up... Can't win! lol

99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh! For Sale:LCR Brakes - £400

6th Gear

Status
    Sayin that though my woman can be a complete twat !!!!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Lingy. View Post
    What a difference an hour makes

6th Gear

Status
    hehehehehee

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Lingy. View Post
    Dark Vader Half sibling - MyThread

6th Gear

Status
    Was makin a point lads hahahaaa ,You know whats what LOL

Bro.Paul 2.5TDI Quattro Sport

Status
    Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    I blame GOD! If us men did not like shagging so much and make us easyto be lead down the garden path then we would all be happy Vankers!

Neutral

Status

My girlfriend and I have just sat and had a right laugh at this, as this describes her EXACTLY!!! Lmao! Always reassuring there's another person having to put up with it lol!

6th Gear

Status
    he he he women!

Neutral

Status
    Sounds exactly like my ex lol

Chris

5th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Follow ruffrida On Twitter Visit ruffrida's Youtube Channel
    Know exactly where you are coming from fella, my misses screamed for life yesterday on the way Southport, even tried to open the car do at 80mph on the M58, and what was it for???

The smallest pissing spider i have ever seen hanging from the sun visor.

Bloody stupid women give me a right shock, then proceeded to shout "get it, get it" forgetting i am trying to drive.

This is not the first time and wont be the last i am sure !!
    B6 1.9tdi Quattro Avant Sport:
    My Build Thread = http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a4-a4-c...so-begins.html

Coming soon: -35mm Springs, Colour coded FOG grills, Trip stalk upgrade.
    Wish List; FMIC, BV43 turbo, Bigger Remap, Fat Clutch,Full Stainless, S4 Brakes, 5m mspacers - front, 10mm spacers rear, MFSW.

2nd Gear

Status
    Sharks with tits!!!!!!! Still love mine but she drives me nuts! Bedtime 'im so tired lets go to bed' Im not tired but ok. Into bed followed by 2 hours of her reading with lights like the Blackpool illuminations blazing in my retina. When i get up early the cat doesnt even hear me. When she gets up early even the kettle has its volume turned up. But at the end of the day I get sex when i annoy her enough so realistically its a win win situation........i.e. I get occassional sex....................funnily enough though the lights got to be off lol.........................................

2011 A4 2.0 TFSI Quattro Dynamik. IBIS White.

1st Gear

Status
    How about in a restaurant and they say oh I can't manage a starter I'll save my self for pudding so you order a starter because your hungry and then they proceed to pick at your food

My wife doesn't understand about my interest in cars either to her a car needs to get from a to b anything I want to do to it mod wise and there's quite a bit at the mo but it's NO NO NO why are they like this
    GvZ likes this.

Sideways

Status
    I hate it when she orders her food but then wants half of mine and expects me to want some of hers. No! I order what I want, you order what you want and we'll both be happy eating our own food.... Unless you've got something that I like the look of.
    GvZ and Chadders like this.

A3 3.2 Quattro Sport

6th Gear

Status
    Every time I get up to do something I get "oh, while you are up can you get me......"

I said to her the other day, Ffs girl, you keep complaining that your bum looks big, so get up off your arse every now and then and it will get smaller.

Thankfully I never said it out loud.
    shariain and GvZ like this.

Short Back

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by OrkneyS3 View Post
    Sounds exactly like my ex lol

Chris
    that's not very inspiring. lol

last time I cooked for my wife, she hated it and hasn't let me anywhere near the kitchen since.
    2009 A3 SB 2.0T DSG S line
    ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

GvZ
    Neutral

Status

Re: Women, why do they niggle you so much? And what does yours do that niggles you?

Alex told me a bit of his wisdom; there's no mod, it's just maintenance...
    For the restaurant thing, I see this between my mum and dad XD she doesn't try it with me because last time she did, I gave her my plate and simply went away :')
    For the fat ass thing... I don't know why they don't understand that a perfect ass deserves hard work and genetics. Without hard work... Well don't complain. My fiancée complains all the time and it's always the big clash... She doesn't understand that getting in shape is 80 % good food and 20 % training. She does training and goes to Haagen Dazs just after that...

Men, we have our cons, such as... Well forgot, do we have flaws?

S3 Drift King!

Status
    Every time I get up to do something I get "oh, while you are up can you get me......"

I said to her the other day, Ffs girl, you keep complaining that your bum looks big, so get up off your arse every now and then and it will get smaller.

Thankfully I never said it out loud.
    LMFAO!

99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh! For Sale:LCR Brakes - £400

Reverse Gear

Status
    mine gets into bed and switches the telly on and says i cant get to sleep unless i have background noise in the room .Do some f#"*ing work and get knackered you'l f#"*ing sleep then *****.I hate women my ex wife was a ***** as well must be bred into them.
    L REG AUDi 100 AVANT 7 YEARS AGO NOW GONE. CURRENT B6 A4 CABRIOLET 3.0 MANUAL BOX STANDARD.

living the dream

Status

My Social Networking

Follow C6 DRN On Twitter Add C6 DRN on Facebook Visit C6 DRN's Youtube Channel Visit C6 DRN's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveL View Post
    Let it all out, dont you hold back bud! hahaha
    Audi S3 | DSG | Black Edition | Quattro | Heko Wind Deflectors | Heated Leather Seats | Bose | RNSE | Cruise Control | Sunroof | Electric Mirrors | Armrest | 6k Miles
    WAAAAAAP TSSSSS

6th Gear

Status
    You cant even accelerate in the dynamik when she is with me in it before she starts screaming, it is alright to have a little race every now and then ??
    Her 2011 Limited Edition A4 Dynamik 2.0 Tfsi quattro 211 BHP Saloon & Mine 2013 Bmw 535D M Sport 313 Bhp 630nm.
    ***Audi's In The Park***The Biggest Audi Event In Europe 10th August 2014*** http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/audis-park-aitp-2014/221933-audis-park-2014-show-10th-august-billing-aquadrome.html
    Reputation given for the best answer.

poking badgers with spoons
    Mouse Race Champion, Fishing the Sea Champion

Status
    i seem to have a different breed of girlfriend. if i ask for something even though im blatantly not doing anything she will go get it. be it a beer or anything.

she cooks even though she cant really cook, she would struggle rather than ask me for help.

i think shes well trained and she knows i take no sh!t or any prisoners.

as for going fast in the car with her on board i can go as fast as i like :D she does drive a LCR her self.

only thing is i have to say love you before she will go to sleep if i dont she will stay wake mulling it around in her head that i don't love her ... :/ and put lots of kisses on texts and facebook... but its worth loosing a few man points to make her happy in her own little lady world.

im pretty caveman i could say alright? and that would be my conversation boshed right off for at least a few hours lol.

but as for my ex Jesus Christ... that was a dark age. used to pussy foot around been the best person in the world to please her but for nothing. then i kicked her out along with all her stuff. aww yeaahh man power!
    k03s/k04 hybrid a3 275bhp 293lbft
    vr6 mk2 golf gti

fellow north east members add your name to this list.
    http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/north-e...%2A%2A%2A.html