Sky InsuranceAH Fabrications

Thread: Sciatica

1st Gear

Status

Sciatica

Grrrrrrrr I have a serious pain in the ass, literally, stemming from when I popped a disc 3weeks ago, my right testicle is in serious pain and I have shin splints too!
    Just want some sympathy as i ain't getting any from my 7 month pregnant wife!

Also some tips to alleviate the pain please, specially in my doo daa!
    B6 A4 Avant 1.8T (190) S-Line

2. # ADS
    ADS

Bro.Paul 2.5TDI Quattro Sport

Status
    Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    A very hot bath mate with some morphine

Bazinga!

Status
    I have more sympathy for the 7 month wife

Sorry

DVLA Say it's Black

Status
    Ouch dude! Back pain sucks, Lie flat and rais yr knees with yr feet on the floor to release the pressure on Yr sack. Ice pack (frozen veg) will take down any internal swelling around Yr virtebrea. Hot bath to sooth the pain. Failing that..... Jack D

S3 Drift King!

Status
    I thought I had sciatica a month ago, been seeing the Chiropractors for the last 3 weeks getting my back stretched and allsorts, I recommend it, it was only a tenner for the first consultation with a groupon voucher, see if there's any local to you with similar offers.

99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh! For Sale:LCR Brakes - £400

3rd Gear

Status
    try this:
    ‪Exercises For Sciatica‬‏ - YouTube

I broke my neck a good few years back and in the last year I have had various sciatic related aches. One spell I was about two weeks in and found this video and tried it. Did the exercise twice and honestly, it was as good as gone !! Now I cant obviously guarantee it for you, wish I could but it sorts me out when I need it. Just make sure you really lean back into the exerrcise when you are doing the part with the ankle across knee, get that deep stretch!! Dont want to be responsible for you doing more of a mischief by doing this so please do your own research on it to check it will be OK !!!

Good luck and let me know if it was a near miracle like it was for me !!!
    Need pinstriping? : www.crazypainter.com

A4.. 1.8T.. Remapped .. Saloon.. Atlas Grey.. Votex Kit..

Looking for Zombies !!

Status
    Actiq

JSD 2.59
    Synergy-Solutions

2nd Gear

Status
    try this:
    ‪Exercises For Sciatica‬‏ - YouTube

I broke my neck a good few years back and in the last year I have had various sciatic related aches. One spell I was about two weeks in and found this video and tried it. Did the exercise twice and honestly, it was as good as gone !! Now I cant obviously guarantee it for you, wish I could but it sorts me out when I need it. Just make sure you really lean back into the exerrcise when you are doing the part with the ankle across knee, get that deep stretch!! Dont want to be responsible for you doing more of a mischief by doing this so please do your own research on it to check it will be OK !!!

Good luck and let me know if it was a near miracle like it was for me !!!

I started doing this exercise a couple of months ago and it's changed my life.

3rd Gear

Status
    a3tdi2001, As you copied and pasted my reply, does that mean you tried the exercise, if so, did it do you any good?
    Need pinstriping? : www.crazypainter.com

A4.. 1.8T.. Remapped .. Saloon.. Atlas Grey.. Votex Kit..

Defo worth the wait :)

Status
    Crazypainter, im going to look at that vid when I get a chance, I have Sciatica too and lower lumbar pain, have had it for a good few years, but it all came to a head when the little one was born, as I could only hold him for about 15minutes before I was in serious pain.

I went to physio for about 6 months that did make quite a difference and I was told to do some stretching excercises, which really do make a difference, I still get the pain quite bad and regularly.

Someone once mentioned to me years ago that the way they get rid of their sciatic pain is by smoking a bit of the ol' wacky backy!!

Must admit have never tried it, but the stretches, defo worth it.

1st Gear

Status
    Thankyou all for your replies, will look at that video, when I get back from acupuncture, it's getting to the stage where I can't stand for longer than 5 mins, tried everything, wacky backy just takes the edge off!

And cheers peachy!!!! Lol, I do have a lot of sympathy for her too!

1st Gear

Status
    If you have any pain in your balls or you get any bladder problems then thats a serious matter and you will need to see a doctor for him to get you in for scans asap.

1st Gear

Status
    Went to physio, told him what was happening, they gonna book me I'm for an MRI scan soon as, I couldn't even lie down for accupuncture! He warned me if I wee myself to go straight to a n e!