The Rozzers inability to drive...

symun

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
properly.....
Second time in a week i've been behind a cop car and they havent indicated once at 3 seperate junctions.
Last weeks was the worst, heading into swansea city centre on a dual carriage way, i'm in the left hand lane and the cop was in the right, traffic cop in a 5 series.......
Car infront of cop car indicates to turn off and slows to stop, instead of slowing down behind the cop car swerves into my lane forcing me to brake, no indication whatsoever, he then re-enters the right hand lane without indicating.
We proceed through 2 sets of lights where the two lanes become left straight on and right go right.
Instead of joining the right lane he goes all the way to the front and pushes in still no indicators, this carries on until he gets to the cop shop where he once again crosses 2 lanes of traffic from a junction to get to police front gate whilst showing no indication of where he is going.
To make it worse i was dropping my missus into town for her to do her theory test, whats the point if the people enforcing the law cant be ***** to do it themselves.

I could have reported him but then i will end up getting pulled over every day for no reason........

My car has front window tints, i dont like them and want to remove them, but until i do they are a prime target for revenge...........

3008922.png

That happened about 500 yards from my house, jeep driver was a dealer with no licence and no insurance and was not going to stop.