Hacking of victims phones! Holly and Jessica? Milly Dowler!

StateOfPlay

Reaction score
WTF! Some scumbag hacked into Millie Dowler's phone and listened to messages and deleted some to make room, giving the parents the impression that she was still alive and checking her messages.

And now the Soham murders of Holly and Jessica are being looked at as the Met Police have reason to believe someone hacked messages.

The person responsible should be sent to a remote island to live in total isolation for the rest of their life. Because they do not deserve the right to live in our community. Maybe send some serial killers to keep them company.

Sick Bustard!

I'm thinking of getting this section changed to 'State of Plays Rant section' lol

I think this wasn't 'some person' its News of the World who were behind it,spitting image had the right view of journalists as pigs

Well, some things wind me up.

Well, a lot of things wind me up.

But this is sick.

This is unspeakably dreadful. Those poor parents; how must they feel?

Rebekah Brooks should resign - but she won't. No one ever does these days.

Phone hacking is more wildly done than is being shown right now, I used to be a Area Manager for T-Mobile many years ago and the system was set up with spying back doors on messages if you ask me, standard pins was set up on all mobiles and sales people was not trained to explain that to customers,

Even at one point you could call into your own Voice Mail and edit the number and leave a voice mail for a mates mobile without calling them, so it was a way of communicating for free, that was with One2One now T-Mobile.