Summer WTF

CMD

Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
What the hell is going on with this f..king crazy weather.. I got burnt to a crisp in APRIL with over 2 weeks of Sun here in Wales and since then it's done one of 2 thing's Rain like hell non-stop or blowing a f..king gale non-stop. I work outside all year round and man i have been wearing my wolly hat non stop since October2010 apart from the 2 weeks of sun in April.

This weather, this country, this goverment, the NHS, the price of food, the price of gas,elec,water it's all ****ed up. Man someone give me a Rope.. (joke) I'm so sooooo ****** of with everything just like most people, WE NEED A GOOD OLD FASHION RIOT 2 vent off our anger

30 degrees in Italy today (in the shade that is) :undwech:

I'm english, its in the gene's you tart, of course I'll burn, if I could stand outside in the poxy sun arrgghhhh

Weather has been really good here in sunny England, in fact we are on the verge of a drought warning here.

The only wind is from my wife's ****.

Other than that, pleasant really.

Weather has been really good here in sunny England, in fact we are on the verge of a drought warning here.

The only wind is from my wife's ****.

Other than that, pleasant really.

LOL you lucky git. We need to get three cars ready for GTI Inters, all the work will be done inside but they will have to sit outside once there done , the drive from Wales to GTI Inters will be a mixed bag of weather, Rain in Wales is 100% on the cards for the morning of the 25th ( my prediction). As i type this it's raining again.