Slow drivers who hog the outside land and refuse to move out of the way

StateOfPlay

Reaction score
I want a rocket launcher in the front of my car. I will flash the tossers once, twice, and if they continue to slow down as they get alongside a car on the inside and then speed up when there is a gap, then the bstards will get a shot up their backside with a panzerfaust 3.

My question is, is it legal to have a panzerfaust 3 fully loaded and ready to fire in your car on the M25?

Depends what you mean by slow. I've been doing 70-85mph down the 'fast' lane and had people flash me to move over in the past. I tel them to get stuffed if I'm honest.

Although middle lane hoggers s against teh law because you are upposed to pull over to the 'slow' lane if it's fairly clear ahead.

I'd do the same tbh, anything over 85 gets to be sketchy, so I sit at like 80 to **** of some **** heads, only sometimes though, and I love doing it to ****** in Land Rovers and the likes!! Hahaha

If you don't want to go faster, move out the friggin way, you don't own the road, and who are you to decide how fast the car behind you should be allowed to go, what are you, a copper?

If you don't want to go faster, move out the friggin way, you don't own the road, and who are you to decide how fast the car behind you should be allowed to go, what are you, a copper?

This

There is no speed you "should" be doing in the outside lane. If someone is going faster than you in that lane, you move the **** over

People who sit in the outside or the middle lane **** me right off. I often have to undertake ****ers who just don't have a fecking clue about how to use a motorway. If everyone was trained how to drive properly on a motorway, there would be a much better traffic flow

So obviously 85mph is too slow for you then considering the speed limit is 70mph...

If someone is doing a sensible speed in front of me for the lane and conditions of traffic/weather; I never expect them to pull over. I let them do that in their own time. Flashing people gets you nowhere and kinda proves you are a **** on the road.

Sorry but that's my two pence!

So obviously 85mph is too slow for you then considering the speed limit is 70mph...

If someone is doing a sensible speed in front of me for the lane and conditions of traffic/weather; I never expect them to pull over. I let them do that in their own time. Flashing people gets you nowhere and kinda proves you are a **** on the road.

Sorry but that's my two pence!

Did i say 85mph was slow? No

I go at my own pace, usually around 80 or so. If someone in front of me is slower, i expect them to move out of the way if they can, just as i would if someone was coming up behind me

The whole point on 3+ lanes is so that faster moving traffic can overtake the slower traffic. So if you're slower traffic, why should you hold everyone else up!?

No you shouldn't hold traffic up but I certainly don't force them out of the way using lights or horn. I keep my disance for a start incase they slam on (don't fancy running into the back of someone because I'm inpatient).

i undertake if someone is going slow ive seen people doing 65mph in the right hand lane. No one has lane disipline anymore. if its clear to do so i move over so sometimes it might be 100mph in the lefthand lane. i had a guy flash me to move out the way one day he thought he was in a rush i was doing 90mph so i let him past and pulled out again on his tail then flashed him to move over then he realised he was in a slow car lol.

No you shouldn't hold traffic up but I certainly don't force them out of the way using lights or horn. I keep my disance for a start incase they slam on (don't fancy running into the back of someone because I'm inpatient).

Again, you're somehow assuming that i do that....

I very rarely use my lights to get people to move, unless they really deserve it

Pulled onto the M1 the other night at about 2am. No one on the road but me and this Rover in the middle lane. So i got up behind him and flashed him to move over, just because he has no fcuking right to be in the middle lane when the inside is completely clear

Does my nut in

The lighst/horn wasn't necessarily aimed at you. It was mentioned in the original post.

Does my head in too but I just get on with it.

em i work in traffic management ( the cnuts who put cones out to pis you off! )

LANE 1 = normal driving lane
LANE 2 = overtaking lane
LANE 3 = overtaking lane

THERE IS NO SLOW LANE OR FAST LANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wooooosaaaaaaaaaaaaa.!

LANE 2 = overtaking lane
LANE 3 = overtaking lane

wooooosaaaaaaaaaaaaa.!

This

I always refer to them as inside, middle and outside. No such thing as a fast lane

Driving home 2 am from central london, on a1m, **** sat in middle lane doing 70. Get a life moron! If you can't drive in the inside lane then maybe you shouldn't be allowed to drive.

Doing 55 in a 50 zone, dual carriageway non residential area, **** pulls out without indicating, I keep my cool, I don't flash or beep, or even flip the bird, but he poos his pants when he realises he cut me up, but then he gets indignant and now he has passed the other car he slows down and will not move over. This goes on for a mile. Eventually the **** pulls over and he is a 60 year old git who thinks the road is his and I should drive as HE wants me to.

If you don't want me climbing into your boot, move the **** out the way. I am patient. If you are over-taking, I will wait. But if the inside lane is clear, MOVE!

Stresshead or what ? Are you guys in a hurry for your own funeral? It cracks me up watching people under taking to get three more cars infront .Especially on the M25
Drink less coffee and relax before your lips go blue your left arm freezes and you keel over .

LANE 2 = overtaking lane
LANE 3 = overtaking lane

wooooosaaaaaaaaaaaaa.!

Actually there is a slow lane and fast line in the f*cking highway code everywhere else in the world and peoples obey's it, it's just the british public has been indoctrinated into thinking it does not exists ! I would make the driving test as hard as a university exam like in germany then tossers would not sit in the fast lane doing the "legal" speed limit. If someone wants to overtake you as you're moving slower than him just move over and let them pass. Some poor drivers are afraid to get off the fast lane as they don't know how to look properly in the mirrors hence they look over their shoulders. Flashing is illegal so you're supposed to put your indicators on and sit paciently behind the car in front untill it's clear and safe to move over, when you have a big merc or bmw doing 250km/h glued up your ar8se you'll move sharpish out of the way, i tell ! you And don't get me strted with the cones...

People that will not allow you to pass are the worst type of people in the world.

Selfish, ignorant, arrogant and little minded. Sitting there looking at you in the rear view mirror to see you get more wound up.

And all you are doing is putting yourself in more danger. The personbehind you will try and climb in your boot, which endangers your life. And they may even chase you, stop you, and give you a damn good kicking.

You risk your life on a point of principle. How dumb is that?

People that will not allow you to pass are the worst type of people in the world.
Selfish, ignorant, arrogant and little minded. Sitting there looking at you in the rear view mirror to see you get more wound up.

And all you are doing is putting yourself in more danger. The person behind you will try and climb in your boot, which endangers your life. And they may even chase you, stop you, and give you a damn good kicking.

So the point of getting to your destination quickly is to flash them to get out of your way but if they don't you'll chase them and stop your car and give them a kicking making your trip even longer :lmfao:

Most of the time it is pure jealousy. Because they are in a crappy ford or vauxhall and I am in my lovely nice car. They get the hump, they spend their money on sex phone lines, whereas I dont need to, so I have a nicer car.

They make you see red.

Anyone never had road rage then?

don't be so arrogant, i am sure they don't think that, what they think is look at that arrogant guy behind me thinking he has right of way over me because he has a "posh" car or why does he think he has the right to break the speed limit

Don't get me wrong i agree with your point that they should move over but don't be so arrogant about it

I am arrogant, you are jealous.

Hard life ain't it?

**** me, some of you need to relax. It's only driving and most of the time you'll be sat in a nice comfy Audi.
Depending on my schedule I will always travel at 60 or 70 with cruise and refuse to go any faster than 70. It's the speed limit and there is no way I'm going to go any faster risking my license
I over take and move back in to the lane when its clear.
I get annoyed and wound up by people sitting in the middle or fast lane when the inside line is clear and going slow than me, it means I got to brake and reset cruise control. It's really annoying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, I think some people need to go knock one of, given the levels of hormones in this thread.

North circular is bad for my blood pressure, M25 is bad for my heart, and A1M is bad for my temper.

Am I the only one who gets mad when driving? Is everyone else a saint?

I tell you, people that deliberately get in your way are the worst type of drivers. They are a danger to themselves.

North circular is bad for my blood pressure, M25 is bad for my heart, and A1M is bad for my temper.

I tell you, people that deliberately get in your way are the worst type of drivers. They are a danger to themselves.

I get road rage and pi$$ed off but don't let it get the better of me, like it appears to do with you.
Life is to short and one day your going to do it the wrong person and your going to get a busted head.
So relax and enjoy your posh car

Move over im hard .if you dont move ile flash you my new led lights .And then im gonna tell me dad on you ....made my morning this thread
so so funny x

Pfft they are easy peasy,you try driving around Warwickshire country roads which have been given a 50mph limit and some do 40! no chance of overtaking as its too dangerous now thats what makes my blood boil

NO and yes :)

Move over im hard .if you dont move ile flash you my new led lights .And then im gonna tell me dad on you ....made my morning this thread
so so funny x

Bull bars, that's the answer. Push the arrogant twats out the way.

You talking about the guys flashing the lights and forcing other road users over?

No, the excellent, highly trained drivers who are sat in the outside lane refusing to move over even though it is safe to do so. They are dreaming of being a traffic officer and doing good for society, they are the reason our roads are safer. If it wasn't for them policing the motorways without any form of pay or training, it would flow too fast and people would get to work on time.

Actually one of the main causes of slow moving traffic on our motorways is surrounded by the lorries pulling out unexpectedly therefore causing people to slow down and people forcing there way into lanes when in relaity you should get into lane in plenty of time as if you were coming to a roundabout.

Reactions: StateOfPlay
He does have a point when it comes to the A406/North Circ.
Many times I have contemplated beating people to within an inch of their lives on that road.

Reactions: StateOfPlay
Perhaps you could change your username to stateofmindstressed?
:p :)

I tell ya mate, you drive along the north circ and you will be stressed! People in old bangers cutting you up, driving accross 3 lanes, speeding up, slowing down. I was stuck in a slow crawl of traffic whilst one old nova in front was weaving accross 3 lanes, he was eating a KFC and steering with his knees. At 60 mph on one of the busiest roads in the uk. I ask ya!

I tell ya mate, you drive along the north circ and you will be stressed! People in old bangers cutting you up, driving accross 3 lanes, speeding up, slowing down. I was stuck in a slow crawl of traffic whilst one old nova in front was weaving accross 3 lanes, he was eating a KFC and steering with his knees. At 60 mph on one of the busiest roads in the uk. I ask ya!

:lmfao:

So mate, which is the worse bit of the north circ for you?
For me it's got to be the west bound bit in finchley where two of the lanes are for the A1.
Its four lanes of pure lane hopping monkeys all just p*ssing me off!

I hate the clockhouse junction. Both ways are a nightmare.

Being honest, the whole of that road is horrible. Too many speed cameras.