eBay rant

Paypal have said to the buyer that he must return the item to me and provide a tracking number, at which point i'll have to issue a refund

This was on Friday, and i've heard nothing yet. I bet he doesn't go through with it, which is fine with me

I rest my case lol

Have you rung them as yet cause thats what they always do automatically anyway, a call to them may actually help you to close case with no return needed.

I rest my case lol

Have you rung them as yet cause thats what they always do automatically anyway, a call to them may actually help you to close case with no return needed.

Ye that happened after ringing them matey

Wahey, a quick email last night to the effect of "send it or I'll reclaim" and suddenly I get a reply and told that it will be sent today...apparently. Seemed kind of pointless holding onto it for so long, did they think I'd just give them the money for nothing? :)

Aye, if it's not here by Saturday then I'll just open a claim. Annoying as I need it, like today and if it's not here by tomorrow then I'll have to buy a brand new one for the work on Saturday & then sell this other one on.