Cheryl Cole!!

55_UK

Y.N.W.A.
Reaction score
Right, here goes, this has been boiling inside me for a while after reading mass amounts of news about the ***** being axed from the US Xfactor because of her accent - this wasn't so bad!

but it got worse when newspapers started posting articles to support her and show sympathy that now she is unemployed. My mates dad died of Asbestos coz he had to work in a demolition site due to unemployment, this is not even the worst story ive heard! and yet one stupid talentless mug is out of a job and all of a sudden the whole country stops???

This part is what made the lava burst today when i read she is back in the US x factor as a judge! like WTF??? why and how? this has to be the most snide and worst publicity stunt ever! its annoyed the lifee out of me that here we are struggling to pay our bills due to raised premiums, vat, taxes and reduced wages and here's a dumb-wit crying coz she didnt make it big in hollywood! people were saying shes in a tough profession, what about our men on the line? who die at a young age fighting terrorism etc? this country has gone mad!

its probably a stunt to get UK audience to watch US x-factor which will ofcourse raise more $$$ and pay for Simon Cowell's moobs surgery!

Im really fed up :( there is alot more to worry about then cheryl cole!!

My problem is not much about her wages, in fact i am not bothered at all!

I am just annoyed at this pathetic publicity stunt! and why she has to be there all the time, anyone with a bit of dignity wouldnt do that, not even for money, if you would your just not right lol!

all my point was that we have bigger things to worry about in england than read about cheryl cole!

She is a little cherub. I think the press are making more of this than needed, in order to sell papers.

No-one likes to be sacked. Or told they are not good enough. Hard on anyone as it is, but to have it splashed all over the internet/news/papers must be very embarressing.

Give the girl a break, she may not be that talented, but she has a pretty face and seems like a nice girl.

this NHS nurse got made redundant the other day coz government cant pay for public health sector. shes also a nice girl, pretty too! I dont read about her anywhere?

bro, the point i was making was not that i personally hate her, she might be pretty but that doesnt mean we let her run our life, we are no servants to her looks. us brits seem to know nothing apart from Jordan/Cheryl/Beer&Crisps when we go places where a brain is required - and this is because of our media influenced culture which of course relies heavily on bias stupid media.

Have to agree, its not just her is it, I couldnt give a damn about things like superinjunctions, etc, these are some of many reasons why I dont even pickup a newspaper anymore, I tend to catch more world news with some fact, more than the fictional crap we're offered to read these days, although nothings ever gospel anymore unless witness to said articles, but alas.

I only get newspapers to line the food bin, cheryl's doing a good job making sure my bin is in a clean state, so I don't have to wash it out.

The papers are struggling, you can get all the news you want on this wonderful internet within seconds, without having to leave your home or spend any money. So they have to create "exclusives".

Exclusive: Cheryl sacked. Exclusive: Cheryl re-instated Exclusive: Cheryl is looking for a non-complicated, no strings attached sex buddy and prefers men who drive Audi convertibles.

Man, I so would. And that Jasmine Harman.