Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DSB

Thread: W T COMPLETE XXXX

A3 2.0 TDI SE

Status
    Coleraine, Coleraine, United Kingdom, United Kingdom

Unhappy W T COMPLETE XXXX

Im so pissed.

here's the story, I drive my nice Red audi A3 2004 model with 06 front grill upgrade as some of you may already know.

well i just found out today that my girlfriends sister's boyfriend just bought the 09 audi S3 IN RED!!!! how G*y is that like 2 like wtf!! awww i dnt know. maybe im being petty here but still before he got it today mines was like the only red a3 around my area.

how'd you all feel?

rant over

2. # ADS
    ADS

DSB
    Neutral

Status
    What a *******.......sleep with you girlfriends sister
    supanova likes this.
    B6 S4 Nogaro Blue Avant

Ads
    License to drive

Status
    If it makes you feel any better.... I bet your girlfriend is more p*ssed off about it than you are. Sibling rivalry and all that.... "my man has got a better car than yours has!"
    You've let her down mate!

A3 2.0 TDI SE

Status
    hahaha aw im sooo pissed like and my gf is pissed also haah you should have heard her hahah but anyway i aint mad, he's the one that is out atleast what ?!?... £20k for what something that looks similar to mine which cost me £4.500 after body work and repair plus im not in debt to anyone for it either! so in a way ... I'm ... WINNING....?

im actually searching for a set of bbs rs rims for my car which is making me happy just thinkin bout it hahah hes just got the dicky standard rims! fail.

Per ardua

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by DSB View Post
    What a *******.......sleep with you girlfriends sister
    ...and her mother. That'll show em
    For sale:
    RS6 18" alloys
    S-line 8p2 chrome grill
    Pm me.

Audi A-Trizzle!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by supanova View Post
    hahaha aw im sooo pissed like and my gf is pissed also haah you should have heard her hahah but anyway i aint mad, he's the one that is out atleast what ?!?... £20k for what something that looks similar to mine which cost me £4.500 after body work and repair plus im not in debt to anyone for it either! so in a way ... I'm ... WINNING....?

im actually searching for a set of bbs rs rims for my car which is making me happy just thinkin bout it hahah hes just got the dicky standard rims! fail.
    I always say its better to own a slightly older car than paying over the odds for a car that ull most likely never own.

Just say at least u own yours.

Audi A3 1.8T Sport (AGU) - 2000
    Engine: Carbonio CAI/Jetex JR Hybrid Induction, Forge 007p DV, Forge TIP, Longlife S/S Custom Exhaust system, R-Tech Stage 1 Remap, Creation Motorsport Boost Pipe Kit.
    Exterior and Chassis: 18" Cades Tyrus, Euro Wipers, low on JOM Coilovers, Eibach Front & Rear ARB's, Black Angel Eye Headlights, 6000K HID's, S3 Brakes.
    For Sale PM ME - £2500 Mods Inc

A3 2.0 TDI SE

Status
    hahaha I aint that mad thought haha. it's actually just made me more determined to get a decent set of rims and keep it in better condition, cant let my pride and joy look untidy beside his hahah!

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by supanova View Post
    Im so pissed.

here's the story, I drive my nice Red audi A3 2004 model with 06 front grill upgrade as some of you may already know.

well i just found out today that my girlfriends sister's boyfriend just bought the 09 audi S3 IN RED!!!! how G*y is that like 2 like wtf!! awww i dnt know. maybe im being petty here but still before he got it today mines was like the only red a3 around my area.

how'd you all feel?

rant over
    You have an A3 and he has an S3. Not quite like for like and you still have the only red A3 in your area so it's not that bad

A3 2.0 TDI SE

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Westy_A3T View Post
    You have an A3 and he has an S3. Not quite like for like and you still have the only red A3 in your area so it's not that bad

hahah ok that is true, they aint that like to like, maybe im a little jelly his is an S3 and mines isnt! :P