Indicators, roundabouts and road positioning

chrisbron

Reaction score
Am I the only person who gets really angry at people who don't use their indicators and road positioning properly? They are there for a reason!

At least once a week I get some kind of c**k screwing me over in moving traffic. For instance, this morning: going onto a medium sized roundabout, I'm in the left lane, minding my own business about to continue straight off the roundabout and the bas***d on my right (who was signalling right) just pulls out into my exit (single lane), causing me to emergency brake in the middle of moving traffic on a roundabout!

Another thing that gets me every time is somebody who wants to turn right but stands on the left half of the road, blocking the way for any other car which would like to turn left (and could easily fit next to it!). :mad:

I swear, how do people manage to pass their driving tests like that?!?!

Rant over.

Once a week?!?, you are lucky, it's more like once a day for me!! lol

I see it as normal these days, mainly OAPs taking the racing line going round roundabouts and cutting other drivers up with no indicators! My father inlaw in his 60s is very good at this, so much so that I insist that I drive, even if we're taking his car!

Main thing for me is good karma, there's nothing much more we can do but to avoid these types of drivers, and pray we get to our destination in one piece.

Drive safely.

Daily basis here too....we live in Brum so its the norm round this way of town!!!

I hate when im at a roundabout as well, and the people dont indicate to come this way, if they dont indicate, that means they are going straight, so I will pull out, just for them to carry on round, in this case, i slow right down and tell them to indicate, the twazzocks!!!

Worst thing was this morning, when a 'traffic officer' did the exact same thing.....!!!

Traffic wardens are d*cks. Same as highway maintenance. I was doing a charity hitchhike in fancy dress and the c*nts threw hot drinks at us from the moving vehicle and swore at us...

mainly OAPs taking the racing line going round roundabouts

lol... this is so true. They take a racing line..... but at 2mph!!
Not holding your lane is the thing that irritates me most. Hate it when people are in the right lane and i'm in the left lane, they want to turn right, slow down, and just as I am about to pass them on the left they swing partly into my lane just before they turn right.
Ok larger vehicles need to do this sometimes to get around a corner, but it's always ****** micras or similar sized vehicles doing it.