Royal Cars

Gavin0478

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
While briefly watching some of the coverage i think its disgusting at the amount of royal cars with no number plates and no tax discs..... dvla where r u!!!!!

Ah, you asked for the Truth well here it is

The Word Register in the "Blacks Law" Dictionalry says, Registration/Register means to hand over the "Rights" of ownership to what ever it is you are "Registering" to the "Registered Body" ie DVLA,

that is why DVLA can come round and crush your registered car because they own it, think im wrong? why are you the "Registered Kepper" and not the Legal Owner any more ?

I think you're partly right. Assuming there is no finance outstanding / it's not on a PCP, you own the vehicle, but you never actually own the registration plate displayed on your car. All you do is pay for the right to display it on a vehicle that you own. Whether that is the reg allocated by the garage by default when you buy the car, or it's something personalised, the same rules apply. That's why if you don't either :
have the reg on a taxed, tested & insured vehicle; or
have it on a retention certificate
then it defaults back to the DVLA who are then at liberty to re-issue or if it is worth a bob or two resell it to someone else.

Nope, Its 100% the property of the registration company,

its admiral law witch is commercial trading laws, why do you think you and a ship get "Birth" Certificate when you are born and have to stand in a "Dock" in a court room?

When a ship comes into "Dock" the captain has to hand over the "Man-i-fest" to the harbour master and "Register" all the boats constants and all the rights of the said property "Registered",

Once the Vail of truth is exposed that you are being treated as a ship on water in the UK's legal system then its not uncommon for a human to find out his/hers real rights of being a human and not a "PERSON",

I know its a bitter pill to swallow but its true, I study Statute's ACT's and Common Laws of the English constitution.

Last edited: