Stupid Signatures

16Klappe

Man Boost!
Supporter
Reaction score
[RANT]

WTF is it with people listing all the meaningless rubbish they want to do, or have done on their car in their sig'? It's properly stupid, I don't know about you but I literally have NO interest in you changing one drop link, or your rubbish lockwood sill covers and what scent your air freshener is....One person on here has got 16 lines on their car in their signature...Isn't that what a project thread is for?!

A witty quote, or an email address or something short and sweet. Not a blooming essay about your car!

[/RANT]

Last edited:
I use to have some of my mods listed in my sig until I started to get 101 PM's asking me about my mods, plus it had crossed my mind that it's not that 'safe' to tell the world what mods you have in this day and age.

But each to their own, it's like your car basically, it's yours, and you can do what you want with it(within reason).

just untick this box and all the signatures will be gone

siggy.jpg

The price of tampons has risen

Who cares...get the wife to breast feed forever and you wont need any. Plus, she'll have huge boobs too. Win win.

Thats stopped now, so means I can get back in there with them & the girl can stick to formula lmfao

Thats stopped now, so means I can get back in there with them & the girl can stick to formula lmfao

It's a day if mixed emotions isn't it! You get them back to yourself but they also shrink to the size of mittens.

For me its a mixed emotion cause you see your kid is growing at an alarming rate, couldnt care about the boobs, was never one for huge ones, more than handful is wasted & they're perfecty ok as were before kid came along, anyway got 1-2 more kids to look forward too, so no downer :)

For me its a mixed emotion cause you see your kid is growing at an alarming rate, couldnt care about the boobs, was never one for huge ones, more than handful is wasted & they're perfecty ok as were before kid came along, anyway got 1-2 more kids to look forward too, so no downer :)

Yeah that's true, I'm a leg man personally, but being on a no-boob stint I was glad to get them back.

As for kids growing, they grow so fast that it is actually scary I agree. Ours is 2.5 now and 2nd is on the way. It's nice seeing them grow, but I also want her to stay young as she's so nice at the moment and the learning to talk stage is wicked fun! She comes out with some right lines.

She pretty much said dad dad other day whilst I was on the phone, was really weird & tbh I didnt know how to take it at first, I was of course very happy but also in kinda shock for five minutes lol, strange.

Buttt I fear the next few years with her blah blah blah atm is gonna be testing lmfao, but of course fantastic aswell, but being a woman its gonna be impossible to shut her up.

Anyway roll on number 2, probably be my luck another girl, yeeehhhaaaaa.